Monday 4 August 2014

Memebox #Hair and Body 2 - Unboxing, Photos, Review

And I am officially addicted to Memebox!  Have been ordering them like crazy since the last month and today I will show you the latest one - #Hair and Body 2 packed with full size products for the skin, hair and feet. I paid $23 for this box plus the standard rate of $6.99 shipping and received six products with a total value of $115. 

Memebox #Hair and Body 2



Let's get straight to the contents of the Hair and Body 2 box and my thoughts on them.

1. Kocostar Foot Therapy 40 ml 1 ea ($9) - I've been wanting to use these peeling foot packs for a while now and I was hoping to get one in the box and Memebox did not disappoint. The product card says that it looks like a pair of translucent socks that you wear and during the next few days dead skin will gradually peel off from your feet. Excited to try this out and see if it really works.

Kocostar Foot Therapy 


2. Label Young Shocking Holjjuki 100 ml ($21) - This product is a bummer for me. Its a slimming cream that works to remove unnecessary residue piled up deep within the skin. Contains green tea and algae extracts. I've never tried slimming products because I don't think they work and besides the amount of fat I've managed to accumulate over the years, it will take at least 5000 creams to work any magic!

Label Young Shocking Holjjuki 

3. Spa Vita Berry Shampoo & Treatment 30 ml ($38) - These two products contain 10 kinds of berry extracts and smell so good! Slightly disappointed with the size and quantity though. The product card says full size but they are only 30 ml. And the quantity of the shampoo is way less than 30ml. Lets hope they work well on my hair.

Spa Vita Berry Shampoo & Treatment 

4. Vidanail L.vida Lavender Oil 10 ml ($10) - How pretty does this bottle look? It's not nail polish but lavender oil to nourish and protect damaged nails. And it also has real lavender pieces inside the bottle!

Vidanail L.vida Lavender Oil

5. Evas Cosmetics Body Net 7Days Project 200ml ($6) - This is a shower gel and I got the fragrance Phtoncide. No clue what that is but the shower gel smells amazingly good.  

Evas Cosmetics Body Net 7Days Project

6. Boutique Bebe Hair Salon Argan Oil Essence 60 ml ($31) - The second hair product inside the box and one I'm most excited to try. The Argan oil essence is meant to hydrate and nourish dry hair and can be applied anytime the hair feels dry and lifeless. My hair really needed something like this now because it has become so dry and I'm hoping for a good experience.

Boutique Bebe Hair Salon Argan Oil Essence 

Other than that slimming cream, I'm quite happy with the Hair and Body box. It contains products that I'm definitely going to use. This box is out of stock right now but there are plenty others that you can order. One such box is the Memebox X CutiePie Marzia box that contains some really cute makeup products. If you have not tried a Memebox yet, go right ahead and order one. You will not be disappointed and if you do order, can you please go via my link?:)

Liked any product in this box?


No comments: