Wednesday 22 August 2012

Funky Nail Art or Dramatic Eye Makeup ? What's Your Choice for My New Contest?

Now that the monsoons are in full swing, I thought why not do a contest to celebrate the rains? And that's when I came up with the theme of Pout Pretty's newest contest!..What is it? Very simple. Monsoon! 

I've been thinking about this for nearly two days and haven't been able to come to a decision so being a very intelligent girl, I'm passing the buck to you:). Tell me what you would you like to do? 

Depict the monsoon through funky nail art or dramatic eye makeup? Both is not an option!!. You have to select only one. 


The choice is yours. Just reply in the Comments section on what you would like. What gets the most votes will be your challenge!

You have time till Sunday, 26th August to voice your opinion Pretties so think hard, think well and write it down below. 

Based on what gets the max votes, I will choose the prize (Won't disappoint you that's for sure :))

Looking forward to reading your comments..

14 comments:

poorna said...

the eyes the eyes! :D :D


Sorry, cannot do without the drama.

Pout Pretty said...

Lol...point noted Mam :)

Swati R said...

eyes for sure... let them speak :D

Rashi said...

Eyes please D! Would be more fun IMO.
Btw, I finally got my hands (& lips!) on Inglot 234 through majorbrands. & couldn't resist getting 103 too... Yummylicious shades both, I'm wearing them everywhere these days (wore 103 to office one day, yeah I'm that mad!). My only grouse is that they bleed, smudge & feather like ordinary lipsticks. Very disappointed with that :((
Did you face a similar problem or is it just me?
-Rashi

Harman said...

dramatic eyes :) :)

Pout Pretty said...

:))

Ritu said...

my vote for eye make-up!

Apoorva Writes said...

eyes!! Let them do the talking :D

Apoorva Writes said...

EYES EYES baby :P
Let them do the talking :D

Poutpretty said...

Got you babe:)

Poutpretty said...

:)))

Unknown said...

Really?? Thts strange coz Ive not had tht prob. Why dont u try some foundation and powder on yr lips before applying the lipstick? Tht shd help

Chandana said...

I opt for nails...... i guess my vote will go waste.... :(

PujaKhannaMalhotra said...

Nails....I think my vote too got wasted ...:(