Sunday 23 September 2012

MAC's Indian Collection Permanent Lipsticks - Swatches

I visited MAC today to pick up the lipstick Booyah from the Beth Ditto collection that launched recently and also to check out the other products. Unfortunately, nothing much was left but I think I snagged two of the best pieces of the collection - Pro Long Wear Lipcreme in Booyah and the Zoom Lash Mascara in Blue Charge (Super Gorgeous!)..Will show you these two in a couple of days. 

This post is to give you a peek at the latest lipsticks to join MAC's Permanent range, launched as the Indian collection. The four shades are:

Double Shot - Mocha Cream (Amplified)
Mehr - Dirty Pink (Matte) - Repromote 
Yash - A very light Sandy Neutral (Matte) - Repromote
Tabla - Rich Chocolate Brown (Amplified) 

The shades were launched in Kolkata today and thankfully I was there at the right time to click a few pics and show you swatches so here goes..

From Left to Right - Double Shot, Mehr, Yash, Tabla



From Left to Right - Double Shot, Mehr, Yash, Tabla



Double Shot and Mehr are absolutely gorgeous and I'm definitely adding them to my collection.Yash will wash me out and Tabla is way too brown.

Which one did you like the most? Do share



24 comments:

beautyandthecheap said...

Why middle east! Lol! We're not middle east! We're the Indian sub continent! Okay, rant over. XD I like Mehr but I'm not very impressed. Maybe need to check them out myself. ;)

Harman said...

Oh I see these a few days ago. They re all pretty nice. And that Zoomlash mascara in Blue is super gorgeous. I loved how it looked on me, but did nt buy it. I loved it though.

Dolon said...

Ya have no idea why Middle East! Double Shot is really nice..didnt like Yash and Tabla

Dolon said...

Oh ya..I just couldnt say no to it after trying :))

poorna banerjee said...

Dafaq! Middle East?? Though Mehr is a color I have loved before, and am willing to love again. :D

roopa patil said...

double shot is what i hv been lusting for..it has not yet come to the mac store nearest to my place. did u pick pick double shot n mehr? pls do a lip pic..

Kejal said...

M eyeing Meher! Nice clean swatches!

Preetha Karthik said...

double shot!!..awesome dolon..:)

Apoorva Writes said...

I loved these
Mehr, Yash.. Next in my wishlist :)

Poutpretty said...

Mine too and Mehr:)

Poutpretty said...

Yash is way too light for me. Ill look like ghost:)

Poutpretty said...

Thanks Kej...same here:)

Poutpretty said...

I didnt get it the first time. This time I definitely am

bhumika_t said...

Mehr is prettyy..and Double Shot next :)

Poutpretty said...

Yess:)

sophianikhita said...

Mehr and double shot!! really pretty!!!

Poutpretty said...

I absolutely agree :)

Unknown said...

V pretty shades..

Unknown said...

V pretty shades..

Apoorva Writes said...

haha.. I found its pretty nudes.. and I have a special interest for nudes :D

NidsGautam said...

luved mehr

Toa Aich said...

Mehr and yash are really pretty one !

lewisjudy2012 said...

beautiful lipticks.i like it

Toa Aich said...

Mehr and yash are really pretty one !