Friday 28 September 2012

My First Vellvette Box!

Got my first Vellvette box today and I'm really impressed! After the Blisscovered and Glossybox debacle, I must admit that I was a bit apprehensive to try this out but the price was too tempting. Rs 399 seemed pretty decent for 3 product samples so I went ahead and booked myself a box a couple of days back. While registering on the website, I entered my preferences and received a confirmation that I would get the box within 2 days and that's exactly when I received it.

The package was delivered an hour back and I just could'nt wait to show all of you the contents. It's a pretty cute black cardboard box with a pink ribbon tied around it. Will be useful to store jewelry. Inside the box, wrapped in pink paper were the following goodies:

1. Clarins Extra Firming Day Cream for all skin types - 5 ml

2. L'Occitane Pivoine Flora Shower Gel - 75ml

3. Clinique Lip Gloss-Fireberry & Lipstick - Raspberry Glace

4. Bonus product for this month - Guess Seductive - I'm Yours perfume sample - 1.5ml

5. Discount Coupons to buy full sized products from the Vellvette online store

Take a look...


















I'm very impressed by the service and the products that I received. Will try out for a couple of months and if all goes well, might take up an annual subscription. Check vellvette.com if you want to book a box for yourself too.

Do share what you received if you've ordered one this month too.

41 comments:

Shourima Ghosh said...

me waiting for mine~!!

poorna banerjee said...

2 match, 2 not match. the Clinique and the Guess matched. But I got Rose for Reines shower gel and TBS Skin Clearing lotion... that I was eyeing but not sure whether I'd buy it or not. Now I would.

Jasmine Bhatia said...

wow...

Dolon said...

You will get it soon :)

Poutpretty said...

Ahh now I wish I got The TBS one:)..But Im pretty happy with my box. Will book for oct too

Poutpretty said...

Its pretty good Jasmine:)

Rekha Sriramagiri said...

wow!! this looks sooper tempting :D

Dolon said...

So far so good Rekha :))

Rayconnect said...

nice :) I m yet to receive mine :)

NiveditaRC said...

wow wow wow!

indian beauty central said...

Nice!! Looks awesome

poorna banerjee said...

me too.

Jennifer (Indian Beauty Cafe) said...

ordered and waiting..... :) all's good, no? why dont we get ALL products in the market in small sizes along with regular sizes....life would be so much fun then....

Poutpretty said...

All's well till now and I completely agree with you!..wd atleast finish off some products..

Apoorva Writes said...

wow!!... sounds intersting :)

Preethi Prasad said...

woww...amazing for just 399 and what abt shippping?

Poutpretty said...

Free:)

Ritu said...

this is interesting... and decently priced too! enjoy:)

Pooja G said...

Wow another sampler box...and its so nicely priced ... loved the samples u got.

Dolon said...

I really liked the overall experience. Hopefully they will stick to the price and the great products..

Dolon said...

Thankingg :)

Dolon said...

It is Appu..give it a try :)

Dolon said...

Do share what you got :)

bhumika_t said...

U got nice stuff..the shower gel sounds good..

Poutpretty said...

I used it today..loveeed the smell :)

Lancy said...

Great price:D

Gayathri Balaji said...

After reading your review, I have also ordered for one :)

Gayathri Balaji said...

And waiting seems sooo lonnnnggggg..

Poutpretty said...

I know!! Hang on for a couple of days :))...and do share what you got

Jyoti said...

Awesome. :D I have already placed my order. Lets see what i get. ;) :D

Poutpretty said...

Grtt...do share your goodies..I already booked a 3 month subscription:))

Lakshmi Ramya said...

Gonna get mine soon :-) :-)

Poorva said...

I too have ordered after ur review.... Waiting for it :-):-):-) so excited :-)

Unknown said...

Very nice...loved it

Unknown said...

Very nice...loved it

seraphicgirl said...

hey!


I received mine today and here's what i got:
http://longislandfashionterritory.blogspot.in/2012/09/along-comes-vellvette-box.html

NiveditaRC said...

Any idea how much is the annual subscription for? :)

sophianikhita said...

Woooow!!!

Sneha said...

Do we get our preferences or any random product?

Poutpretty said...

They will send you stuff close to yr answers in the beauty profile

Sneha Sen said...

okay.Thanks :)