Sunday 7 October 2012

Makeup The Eyes Contest - Winner Announced!

The Makeup the Eyes contest is now officially over and before I announce the name of the winner, I want to thank all the ten participants for sending their entries and to everyone else who voted. Love you all for your encouragement and support! It means a lot to me.

With a total of 295 votes, the winner of the contest is Lee Bee who sent in the below eye makeup look . Congratulations Lee baby, the elf studio beauty palette will be on its way to you soon once you email your contact details at poutpretty@gmail.com.

Here's what inspired Lee to create the winning look...

"My look represents  the 'Colors of Monsoon' as my fondest memories of monsoons are about watching peacocks during a burst of shower at my massiz place so I've done a look inspired by a peacock's colors and swirls"


Giving Lee close competition was Apoorva or better known as Appu who came out second with a total of 173 votes. It was her first time trying out eye makeup and must say the effort was indeed laudable. Appu, I also have a small prize for you for coming out second so do mail me your contact details at poutpretty@gmail.com.

Phil, Salomi, Ritu, Poorna, Ramya, Reshma, Pooja and Shourima, your entries were amazingly beautiful and creative. To me, all of you are winners!

Lots of Love

D

38 comments:

Preetha Karthik said...

hey lee..congoz darlin..awesome

iswarya said...

cngrts lee and appu

Unknown said...

Congrates lee. .

Unknown said...

N yes appu too <3

poorna banerjee said...

:) totally deserved it. what a wonderful look.

Unknown said...

Congrates lee. .

Unknown said...

Congrates lee. .

iswarya said...

cngrtssssss lee and appu

Apoorva Writes said...

WOWWOW!!!
Congrats @Lee.!! I knew you would win. ! Well Deserved! :) :* :) you inspire me a lot :) be my tutor please ;)@Dolon: Thank you so much for appreciating my efforts.. you are so generous :):) Love you :*

Apoorva Writes said...

Hey.. thank u so much Ishu :)

Lee_Bee said...

ooooooooooh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay..I really gotta thank all my fb friends for letting me stalk them for votes till they did vote for me! :D Mailing u right now :D

Lee_Bee said...

Thanku :*

Apoorva Writes said...

The same with me.. !! :)
Congrats Sweets :)

iswarya said...

omg!!!wer r my comments disappearing

Lee_Bee said...

Thank u so much poorna! Love ya :*

Preethi Prasad said...

congrats lee and appu

Lee_Bee said...

Awwwww ure such a sweetheart! Thanks!! n yay im excited to know what u got :D..I would love to help you out in ur eyemakeup journey..Im just a msg away :*

Apoorva Writes said...

I saved your first tips which u sent me as a message :) Working on it still :)

Apoorva Writes said...

Hey.. Thanks Preethi :)

Lee_Bee said...

Thank You :*

Lee_Bee said...

he he i bet!!
Congrats to u too :* Yay!! u came second in ur first eyemakeup contest..Thats so commendable!

Lee_Bee said...

Awwww u actually inspired me to do a post on it..Coming right up :D

Lee_Bee said...

Thank u soooooooo much pree :*

Poutpretty said...

Congrats sweeties.. All of you rock!

Apoorva Writes said...

WAiting..Waiting.. :):)

Smita Singh said...

congrts lee and appu

Apoorva Writes said...

Well.. now I believe that.. guess what.. ? most of my friends who voted for me, wanted vote for you too.. but u know.. loyalty and rules didnt let them do that.. :P

Apoorva Writes said...

Thank u so much di :):)

Jasmine Bhatia said...

yay..congrats lee n appu

NidsGautam said...

congratss dearies :D

Lee_Bee said...

ha ha awwwww thats soooo sweet..this was great fun :*

Lee_Bee said...

Thanks!!

Lee_Bee said...

Thanku

Lee_Bee said...

Thanks :*

honey shrivastava said...

congrates girls :)

Apoorva Writes said...

Thanks Nids :)

Apoorva Writes said...

\m/

Apoorva Writes said...

Thanks Honey :)