Monday 8 October 2012

Camouflaging + Covering Dark Circles - A great tip by Jessica Harlow!

Hey Pretties

I already shared with you that Jessica Harlow is one of my favorite Youtube beauty gurus simply because her tutorials and tips are so easy to follow and they really work. Sometime back, I was watching a video where she shows how to camouflage and cover dark circles and she gave a great tip. She used Maybelline's Color Tattoo eye shadow in Fiery and Tangy as a base for concealer because orange cancels out blue, and dark circles have a bluish tint to them. And it also helps to keep concealer last longer!. Since the color tattoos are now out in the market, thought of sharing this video with you so that you can try this out. I haven't done it yet so if you do, let me know if it works.











5 comments:

rocknrollerr said...

thanks for sharing! very lovely post!

X JennyRocknrollerr.com

Ellen Yu said...

Very nice blog! Love the template ;-)


xoxox Ellen from http://ellenyu.blogspot.com

Dolon said...

Thanks Ellen and same pinch :)

Dolon said...

My pleasure Jenny:)

Jennifer said...

i have the color tattoo but no concealer..... :( btw, u have typed 'fiery' in place of fierce........ noticed coz i keep making the same error myself.... :)