Saturday 25 August 2012

Nail Candy!! My Avon and Colorbar Nail Polish Haul

Somebody Stop Me!!!! Seriously girls, I really need to show some control. Have been buying makeup like crazy (is it the blogging effect??). Hauled MAC, L'oreal, Faces, Avon and Colorbar. Got six new polishes last week and a couple more today. Just couldn't resist the new Maybelline Colorama polish in a lovely mint.

Avon has come out with some beautiful colors in their Nailwear Pro and Pro+ range that is now available at an offer of Rs 179 for two. I got six of them - Absinthe - a glittery green, Sweet Mint - a lime green, Midnight Plum - an almost blackened plum and Loving Lavender, a pastel lilac. I've always been a fan of Avon's nail polishes and I'm loving the new Pro+ range. The creamy, glossy finish is lovely, dries really fast and the wear time really impressive (about 4 days without major chipping). 

Here are the pics..



Color Wheel on my Fingers!



The other two polishes I got are from Colorbar, another brand I like for their range of colors and quality. These are from the Exclusive range and priced at Rs 150. Sunstone - a pretty peachy coral and Exclusive 18 - a muted teal.





 Which one did you like the most?

26 comments:

Aparajita said...

Sunstone looks like the perfect shade for the cloudy rainy(somewhat gloomy) weather that we are experiencing here in Delhi

Bharti said...

great nail polish haul! That Neon Green color from Avon, I think I'll order that for myself if whenever I get hold of an avon lady XD.


www.crazypoplock.com

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

lovely colors :-)
shrutirasoi
Today's Recipe Chickpea Salad (channa Chaat)

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

Lovely colours :-)
shrutirasoi
Today's Recipe Chickpea Salad (channa Chaat)

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

lovely colours :-)
shrutirasoi
Today's Recipe Chickpea Salad (channa Chaat)

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

Lovely colours :-)

shrutirasoi
Today's Recipe Chickpea Salad (channa Chaat)

Ritu said...

colorbar exclusive 18 *drool*

D said...

Yaa..lovely color :)

D said...

The Avon shades are really lovely Shruti..try them out

D said...

Yupp..its a great color. me loving it..There are so many AVon reps..Ull definitely find one soon enough :)

D said...

ya..here in Kol as well. Hot, humid and gloomy!

indian beauty central said...

I'm loving sweet mint a lot! That is on my wishlist now!

Aarthi said...

Very Pretty :)

Parul Solanki said...

wow you seem to be on a roll....the avon nail colors luk really good

vandana said...

lavenderrrr...m def. gonna get it...grt buys dolon..:)

Janani said...

Been following ur blog for a whole and I really like the way u write .. And these are lovely colors .. Hatke types .. :)

Dolon said...

Thanks dear..yep that lavender is really pretty. Infact all the new Avon shades are lovely!

Dolon said...

lol..I really need to exercise some control now!!

Dolon said...

Thanks Aarthi :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Janani:)))...means a lot to me. Yaa the new Avon colors are great!

Unknown said...

Our never ending wishlist!! Ive added a few Loreal Color Vernis to mine:))

Sangy said...

i love your colorbar polishes... that ring is so pretty *.*

Poutpretty said...

Thanks Sangy :)

Jennifer (Indian Beauty Cafe) said...

blackened plum looks more black than plum to me :)

Dolon said...

Ya..in the pics it looks more black but the plum undertones make it a really gorgeous color

MONA said...

Coral one is pretty good :)