Tuesday 2 October 2012

Accessories Shopping from Fab Alley

I've lately been obsessed with angel wings!..Remember that Axe ad 'Angels Will Fall'? The ad was really corny but I loved those wings and wanted to get some jewelry in that design, specially a ring. I searched high and low but couldn't get one that really made me go wowww. That's till I stumbled upon the website faballey.com.

This is now officially my favorite online store to shop from! Absolutely love their collection of jewelry, bags, shoes, scarves and now even clothing. Not sure if the clothes will fit me though but they sure look pretty. Found this gorgeous Gothic Angel Knuckle Ring on the website and I was in love!. Thankfully faballey was having a 25% off sale last week so I couldn't resist the temptation of picking up a hot pink patent leather bag as well. I'm also obsessed with Hot Pink btw...


Got the package delivered yesterday and I'm so happy with the products. The ring was for Rs 350 and the bag for Rs 1500. Got a discount of Rs 375 and including the COD charge of Rs 50 (why faballey??? me no like this) , the total came to Rs 1525. Thankfully, shipping is free.

Here's a closer look at my shopping.




What do you think? Liked what I bought?

23 comments:

Shourima Ghosh said...

hot pink! like like!

Preethi Prasad said...

i like the pink bag..its amazing..u can try that kind of rings from ebay dolon..they r pretty cheap in ebay

Zara Kaisare Morghade said...

Ooh! M loving the bag! To die for!

Dolon said...

Yeahh..check the site Zee..they have great stuff

Dolon said...

I'm so scared of ordering anything from outside india Preethi..none of my packages reach :(

Dolon said...

Me toooo

seraphicgirl1986 said...

Ah! The bag!!! Fabulous pick- good choice

Preeti Gupta said...

Wow Lovely bag..<3<3

sheena said...

absolutely in love with the ring...........................

Lee_Bee said...

Omg! The bag!!! The ring!! lol..i want both!!! loving them!!!

Pooja@IBC said...

Tre`s chic!

Ruby Parmar said...

OMG!!!! That ring ROCKS!!!!

Dolon said...

Yaa it really does :))

Dolon said...

Merci Madame :)

Dolon said...

lol..check out faballey for the ring if they still have it

Dolon said...

Thanks Sheena:)

Dolon said...

Thanks Preeti :)

poorna banerjee said...

I'm totally blogrolling you, woman. You're a treasure to find.

Ancia said...

Thanks girl. I gladly follow back :)

Dhara Singh said...

I loved the bag...seriously D, I have seen this ring and many other articles from faballey on ebay and for half the price..if international parcels don't reach you, den get them delivered in some relative's house in a metro city. you could save quite some money.


BTW following you from the blog hop lol.

Poutpretty said...

Great. Ya I know bout ebay and I do live in a metro city :))..dont think the international parcels like my address very much :(

Cherry Lane said...

I like your bag! Its very chic! ;-)


Cherry Lane xoxo

Poutpretty said...

Thanks sweetie:))