Out of all the Colorburst shades, Fuchsia to me is the queen. It looks really bright in the tube but believe me girls, on the lips its not that scary. It glides on real smooth to give you beautiful hot pink lips that will immediately brighten up your complexion. If you feel the color is too loud, you can always wear it as a stain for a subtle wash of color. But I like to go full on!
In a nutshell, here's what I love about this lippie:
- Easy to glide on
- Glossy finish so lips look really full
- High-impact color. One swipe is enough for a burst of rich fuchsia
- Zero bleeding despite being such a dark color
- Keeps my lips well hydrated for a long time. I don't need to wear a lip balm before applying the lipstick
- Stays on for nearly 4-5 hours and does not stain that much
- The packaging is really great. Very Chanel-esque!
- No weird plasticky smell
- Can be worn on all skintones