Tuesday 10 July 2012

Reader's Spotlight - Kate a.k.a Sleepingbootay Shares a Few of Her Favorite Things

                                         
Today's spotlight is on an adorable fellow blogger, Kate, author of  http://sleepingbootay.wordpress.com/. Kate is from Ireland and describes herself as a 21 year old graduate and beauty blogger who spends far too much time playing with and spending money on make-up and beauty products. She's been blogging only for a few months but is already in love with it and can't remember what she used to do with her free time before blogging (My thoughts exactly Kate!). Her blog is a mixture of beauty and fashion, with some reviews, DIY and tips...with some bits of crazy thrown in for good measure! Kate absolutely loves hearing from other beauty bloggers and her readers so do pop in at Sleepingbootay for a wee chat! 


Kate shares a few of her favorite things with us:





Collar/choker necklaces: Instantly updates an old shirt or dress and adds a bit of oooomph to an outfit


Studs: This is my favorite trend right now, studded jackets, tops, skirts, everything! My favourite are my studded loafers from Topshop!

 Red lipstick: This is my all time staple look. I don’t feel ready for a night out until I have my red lips!MAC Red is the one that I'm lovin right now!


D&G No.3 L’imperatrice perfume: This is my signature scent and the love of my life.



Skull rings: An ol’ favourite of mine. I’m a huge fan of chunky gold jewellery and when you throw a skull into the mixture it’s even better!


Dermalogica cleansers: In particular my Ultracalming one aka: The ONLY cleanser I will ever use ever again. Works amazing and is nice and gentle on my extremely sensitive skin.


Nuxe reve de miel lip balm: This is a newbie to me and I’m fully in love with it! Best lipbalm I’ve ever used...worth every single penny!

L’oreal mythic oil: I’m not sure what my hair did before this oil! Use it every day on the ends of my hair to keep them frizz and split-end free!

Pastel nailpolish: I’m OBSESSED! My particular favourite is this pastel lavender colour! Find myself wearing it all the time!





Urban Decay Naked palette: I’d honestly be completely lost without this. Comes with me everywhere, the only eyeshadow palette I need and creates a multitude of looks!




I heart all your favs Kate specially that Naked Palette and Mr Skeletor :))....Hoping to see more of yr favorites here soon. Love you :)

Do you have any common favorites with Kate? Please comment and share below. If you want to share your favorites with me, do drop in an email at poutpretty@gmail.com. Would love to feature them. If you are a blogger, send in the link to your blog as well for me to include in the post :)


Love

D

4 comments:

Kate said...

Aw wow thanks so much! This post is awesome! Such a great idea for a blog post and I hope more bloggers get involved in it! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks sweetie..Yayy I hope too!

Unknown said...

Red lipstick & Pastel nail colours.....I am obsessed too ;)

Nice Idea DOLON :)

Unknown said...

I love the combo too:)..Thanks dear..Why dont you send in yr favorites as well? Would love to know what they are