Sunday 8 July 2012

My Most Used Products This Week - From 1-8 July





Hey Pretties

Hope you all are having a Super Sunday! I'm starting off a new section today where I'll be sharing the products that I've used the most in the past week related to hair, fragrance, body, bath, face/skincare and makeup. Will put up this post every Sunday so watch out for this space!




Hair Products


1. Matrix Biolage Nourishing Oil Shampoo with Coconut, Almond and Olive oil - This shampoo is my current favorite and is providing my tresses with a lot of tender loving care. Recommend this for gals with normal to dry hair.

2. Sunsilk Keratinology Advanced Reconstruction Program Hair Spa Mask - I absolutely love this product from Sunsilk!..It lasts for a really long time, the hair smells great after using and its super soft and smooth!


Fragrance, Body and Bath 

1. The Body Shop White Gardenia EDT - I've been using this everyday the past week. Love the floral musky smell. Review here.

2. The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish - One of my all time favorites from TBS. I'm on to my second tube and will repurchase after this one gets over. If you want to smell of strawberries all day and get super soft skin, get this!

3. Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion - A bottle full of vanilla goodness! Loving the smell and the effect on my skin. 

4. Avon Naturals Red Rose & Peach Shower Gel - I love the Naturals range of the Avon shower gels. They smell delicious, are easy on the purse and the quality is as good as the pricier brands. Whats not to love about this one? Its got the goodness of Red Rose and Peach together!



Face/Skincare

1. The Body Shop Moringa Beautifying Oil - I've been using this as a facial oil ever since I bought it and absolutely loving the results. Review here.

2. Biotique Bio Almond Oil - This is the only makeup remover that I use. I'm on my fourth bottle now and will continue to repurchase. This oil removes all traces of makeup from the face and eyes and I haven't had any issue with breakouts or greasiness. Great product!

3. Fab India Tea Tree Face Wash - This is as good, if not better than The Body Shop's Tea Tree face wash. If you have oily skin that is prone to breakouts, do give this face wash a try.



Makeup

1. L'Oreal UV Perfect 12H Longlasting UV Protector - This is L'Oreal's BB cream and its great!..Blends well, no patchiness and SPF 50 protection.

2. Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse Makeup - Loving the airbrushed look that I get out of this. Review here

3. Revlon Photoready Powder compact in Light/Medium - Great matte finish powder for daily wear.

4. MAC's Blacktrack Fluidline - The only black gel liner that I own. A classic!

5. NYX Collection Noir Powder Black Black Liner - Great product for smokey eyes!

6. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Fuchsia - I am in love with this super awesome bright fuchsia! A must have for everyone who likes bright pinks.

7. Inglot Lipstick 103 - HOT HOT HOT!..Go for this if you like bright orangey reds.

8. MAC Matte Blush in Desert Rose - My favorite blush along with Peaches. Love how pigmented and smooth this is. And the beautiful burnt pink gives me a wonderful happy healthy glow. 


What products did you use the most this last week? Do share in the comments below. Also, let me know if you want a review of any product that I've written about in this post.

Love

D






14 comments:

Lancy said...

Review the sunsilk hair mask plsss :)
♫Makeup and Beauty Home♫

Unknown said...

Sure sweetie..will do:)

Unknown said...

Love to see swatches of the fuchsia lipstick!!

Unknown said...

Review, swatch and pics coming up tomorrow Sudhaa so do check it out :)

Namitha Kashyap said...

Aah the fuchsia lipstick! ^_^ Btw never knew this was your blog :P I saw the feature on B.B.B and then realised :) You 've a lovely blog here sweetie, following you :) Do visit me sometime :)
Love,
Namita <3

Shivangi said...

I am yet to buy Fluidline! but want it really bad now! Waiting for detailed reviews Dol!

Shivangi said...

I am yet to buy Fluidline! but want it really bad now! Waiting for detailed reviews Dol!

Unknown said...

Thanks Namita n Shivangi....gee you made me so happy:))... Will review Blacktrack and Waveline soon, my two precious Fluidlines :)

Nafisa said...

Lovely selection of products u've got there Dolon. Am tempted to try the TBS oil after ur review. N I love this segment! Hoping to see many more :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks Nafisa..Glad you liked it..Yup this will be up every Sunday so do take a look. Im loving the TBS oil...its so dry and I havent had any issue with breakouts even in this humidity!

Zara said...

I so Wana try d revlon air mousse foundi...desperately!

Unknown said...

Its not bad Zee but nothing great either!One time buy for me

Nivedita said...

Pls suggest online sites where I can buy the Bath and Body works fragrance mists. :)

Poutpretty said...

Goodlife and Heakthkart are stocking them now:)