Thursday 30 August 2012

MAC Solar Ray Mineralize Blush From the Heavenly Creatures Collection - Preview and Swatch

Yesterday when I came home from work, my heart did a double turn when i saw what was lying on my dressing table. A mineralize blush from the latest Heavenly Creatures collection from MAC that has launched in Kolkata!!!

My mum had gone to the mall where she saw these beauties and said that they looked so good, she couldn't resist buying one for me (Love you Mum!!). She got the shade Solar Ray, a " Peach and Gold Melange". The blush is made of two swirls, a light coral pink and a darker gold. Believe me, it looks so pretty, i actually felt bad to dip my fingers into it to show you the swatch. From what I see, there is quite a bit of shimmer and it might require a heavy hand to make it visible on my skin tone but the texture is really smooth. Will do a review soon. For now, take a look at the pics.







Liking what you see? :))

26 comments:

poorna banerjee said...

D, can I have your mother?? Exchange please!

Dolon said...

Lol lol...nah I'd rather keep her to myself :P

NidsGautam said...

luving it... reviewww :)))

Dolon said...

will do:)..havent tried it yet

beautyandthecheap said...

It's here?? Seriously?! Now I have to wait.. I want to check out the Mirelize blushes and Cut a Capet and Firesign.. I might pass on the lipsticks but the blushes and shadow look so epic! *hyperventilates*

Dolon said...

Yep its here:))..I havent seen it yet my mum has:))..im tempted by the blush in Stratus and Bright Moon shadow

Ritu said...

*drool drool* looks amazing!

Dolon said...

It really is soo pretty

beautyandthecheap said...

The Skinfinishes too. *u* I can't tell which ones I want or if I can even buy any this time but OH MAN!

Dolon said...

MAC is gonna make me bankrupt very soon!

Harman said...

wow! such a pretty blush :)

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

Lovely shade :-)
shrutirasoi
Today's Recipe Achari Paneer Tikka

Lancy said...

I M LOVIN IT!!!!!!!!!! :d

Ankita Chaturvedi said...

This is stunning!

Apoorva Writes said...

Lovely :)

Poutpretty said...

It really is! You should see the eye shadows..wht beautiful colors!!

Poutpretty said...

Even i feel tht looks yummy..reminds me of the Walls squirl icecreams:))

Pooja G said...

wow..ur mom is soooo cool :D post some looks with this :)

coralcrue said...

pretty!!

Ruby Parmar said...

Droooooooooool!!! Drooooool!!!! Drooooooooooool!!! :)

bhumika_t said...

oo..looks awesome..lucky u..ur mom gets ur makeup..my mom kills me if I get any more makeup :D

Poutpretty said...

Its just this one time:)).. The rate Im shopping for makeup now, she's gonna kill me soon as well:))

Lee_Bee said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG..that is one drool worthu blush :D..im eagerly waiting for ur review on this!!

Dolon said...

It really is pretty Lee!!

Em.Q said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is SOO FREAKING PRETTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY......... <3<3<3


Drooling on this color. I always wanted to buy a MAC product, but didn't know what to to get. Will definetly get this now..


Do check out my blog site too please..and follow it *puppy face*


http://www.creative-scribble.com/

Dolon said...

It really is lovely but its a limited edition..check yr store to find out if they have still have it.. Loved your new blog. Followed you:)