Have you ever wondered why the mobile phone app making companies do not come out with a one stop shop app for deals, classifieds, local search etc? I have wondered about this many times specially when I need to look up some information on the net. Google is always there but nothing beats the satisfaction of getting quick and relevant information on the mobile at the click of a button. Well, GETIT Infomedia read our minds and created the baap of all apps! Say hello to AskMe, an android all in 1 app that allows you to search merchants & listings, classified ads, best deals, buy instantly...all for free!!!
I got really curious about this app when I saw Ranbir Kapoor endorsing it (does he not look absolutely dishy!) and our favorite bawji Alok Nath showering his blessings on Twitter :D. I have tried it out and found it very helpful and easy to use. The other day I was searching for the address of a salon in Salt Lake and I got it within seconds. Looking up deals on restaurants is also a breeze with AskMe. I haven't yet tried selling anything through the app but I might try that out soon.
- Search for businesses near you
- Get great deals offered by your favorite local businesses
- Latest classifieds on mobile, jobs, cars, real estate and more
- Add reviews, photos, and tips for your favorite businesses
- Make your own listings of your favorite local businesses
- Read reviews to know about good businesses (and not so good) in your city
- Share favorite businesses with friends via SMS, email, Facebook and Twitter
- Look up addresses and phone numbers for thousands of businesses, and call them instantly from ASKME app
- Additional Business information, such as ratings, payment methods and opening hours, to help make your choice easier
AskMe is a very helpful app for all of us looking to get relevant information in one place. It is easy to use and it runs smoothly without any hiccups. AskMe is available for free download so just go to the Google Play Store and get it on your android device. I hope they release the iOS update soon.
Have you tried the new AskMe app? Do share in the comments what you think about it.