Sunday 13 July 2014

Lavender Love from KronoKare

Relax don't panic, lavender is dynamic.
These products will repair and regenerate, without getting you even a second late!
The essential oils will hydrate, the scents will bloom
Lavender is your choice to say bye-bye to gloom. 

Nope, these lines are not my creation. I'm terrible at anything remotely related to rhymes or poetry. These lines are from the packaging of the Provencal Lavender range from the French inspired cosmetic brand, KronoKare that adapts its expertise in aromatherapy with products made in India. 

KronoKare Provencal Lavender Range

I first got to know about the brand when I received a sample of the Provencal Lavender body lotion in the June edition of My Envy Box. I tried the lotion and really liked the light texture and soothing fragrance. I also got very interested in the brand because all their products contain natural extracts, no parabens and SLS and they are also strictly against animal testing. A few days after receiving the June My Envy Box, KronoKare was kind enough to send me samples of their Provencal Lavender Repairing range with natural extracts of lavender and thyme. In this post, I'll share my thoughts on each one of them so keep reading...





Smooth(ening) Operator Body Lotion (Rs 115 for 60 ml, Rs 345 for 220 ml) - This is a lovely light body lotion for summer. Even though my first impression was that the consistency is very thick because it was quite difficult to get the lotion out of the tiny opening of the cap, once I felt it, I loved the texture. Not too thick, not too runny, spreads on the skin evenly and is absorbed instantly without leaving any oily or greasy film on top. If you are a fan of lavender, you will love the smell of this lotion and in fact of everything in this range. The smell of the lotion is slightly stronger than the rest of the products and I love how calming it is. Apply it on your skin before going to bed and you are sure to have a very good night's sleep!

Repair Your Hair Shampoo (Rs 105 for 60 ml, Rs 325 for 220 ml) - The shampoo is free of parabens and SLS so it does not lather as much as regular shampoos. It is a clear gel shampoo with medium consistency but  this one unfortunately did not suit my dry hair. It made my hair even drier after rinsing off :(

Care to Repair Hair Conditioner (Rs 115 for 60 ml, Rs 345 for 220 ml) - The shampoo makes my hair dry but when I use it with the conditioner, my hair feels amazing. The conditioner is something I'm definitely getting a bigger bottle of because my hair seems to love it. I've also used it with other shampoos and the results have been great. Again, the consistency is medium and it contains the lovely smell of lavender and thyme. The smell does not last for a long time but it sure makes shower time very pleasant!

Raise the Bar Glycerine Soap (Rs 85 for 50 gm, Rs 195 for 150 gm) - I'm very fond of glycerine soaps because they are so gentle on the skin and Raise the Bar is no different. Again, smells great and does a good job of cleaning and moisturising. 

All is Well Shower Gel (Rs 105 for 60 ml, Rs 325 for 220 ml) - This is a clear shower gel which lathers well, smells great and does not leave the skin dry at all. 



Apart from the shampoo, my hair and skin are quite liking these KronoKare Provencal Lavender products. Give them a try if you are looking for products that have natural ingredients, no chemicals, are cruelty free and work well. Oh and their packaging is lovely too. Each bottle has an adorable little rhyme on it that will surely bring a smile to your face while using them. The Shower Gel has ‘Bubble it up; Double it up.Wash for a while, don’t forget to smile, smile, smile’ Cute na?

You can buy KronoKare products online.
Kronokare can also be found on Facebook | Twitter | Google+

Have you tried KronoKare products? Do share your thoughts on them in the comments below.

P.S - Samples provided by the brand. Honest review as always


No comments: