Thursday 10 July 2014

Sparkle and Shine with Maybelline's Glitter Mania Nail Polishes - Today's NOTD

This is probably going to be my shortest post ever. I honestly can't think of writing anything else other than "I love the new Maybelline Glitter Mania nail polishes and I've been wearing them non-stop ever since I got them". 

These babies pack a lot of glitter, they apply really well, they last for nearly a week without chipping, the shades are beautiful, the price is even more beautiful and the best part is that while removing them you don't have to utter ten thousand swear words!. Yes ladies, we all know what a pain removing glitter polish is right! 

Today, I have the shades All that Glitters, a beautiful dull gold and Dazzling Diva, a radiant silver on my nails. The ring is by Valliyan.







P.S - Samples provided by brand. Honest review as always.


No comments: