Wednesday 7 August 2013

July and August Haul - Part 1

I've had a lot of stuff getting added to my makeup and skincare stash in July and continuing in August so wanted to share with all of you what I got. One post is actually not enough so I'm gonna split them up into two. In this one, Ill show you the products that I bought recently and in the next one, Ill show you the products that I received - rather the ones that my mum got for me from Singapore. So here goes part 1 of the Haul post :)



Makeup products for the Face :

1. MAC Strobe Lotion Golden Elixir
2. The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Foundation
3. Wet n Wild Tinted Moisturizer
4. Accessorize Bronzing Block Shade 3
5. NARS Super Orgasm Blush

For the Eyes:

1. MAC Sable eyeshadow
2. MAC Humid eyeshadow
3. MAC Powerchrome Eye Pencil Polished Jet
4. Revlon Photoready Kajal Emerald
5. Elf Eyelid Primer

For the Lips:

1. Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss Trio - Rosy, Buff, Rose Sugar
2. NARS Super Orgasm Lip gloss
3. Chambor Silk Touch lipsticks - Silk Pink and Silk Pop

For the Skin:

1. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Face Wash
2. Kama Kumkumadi Miraculous Beauty Fluid

The reviews of all of these will be coming up soon but let me know if you want me to write about any particular product. Enjoy the pics and wait for part 2. That' a big one! :D







No comments: