Friday 3 May 2013

My Everyday Office Look - Products, FOTD

I seem to have got into an office makeup rut for the past two weeks. Been using the same products everyday and barring the change of lipstick and maybe the blush once or twice, I haven't been changing much. Pretty strange for a Gemini but quite liking this 'rosy' kind of look Thought would share with you the products that I use everyday and what I look like at work.

Face:

1. Sephora Brightening and Hydrating foundation - Use either this or the Maybelline BB stick
2. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - My savior for summer!
3. MUA Cover and Conceal - This has not been a part of my daily routine. Just got it yesterday and wanted to try. Usually I skip concealer.
4. Purely Pro brush in Universal - I love the pink flush this one gives

Eyes:

1. Maybelline Hypersharp liner - love love love!
2. Maybelline Lashionista Mascara - Gives length and its pink!
3. Rimmel Soft Kohl pencil - Great value for money!


Lips:

1. MUA Power Pout in Broken Hearted - Even this is not part of my daily routine. Got it yesterday so wore it. My usual color of choice is MAC Craving 

What I skip is eyeshadow. It's not something I wear everyday but I think I really need to. Else, Ill never be able to get even close to finishing half of the shadows I own!

Here are the products:


And this is what I look like after using them..



What products do you use daily?

No comments: