Friday 3 May 2013

Sleek MakeUP I-Divine Showstoppers Palette - Swatches

Sleek MakeUP recently launched their Limited Edition Showstoppers palette which features twelve of Sleek's legendary eye shadow shades, singled out from their I-Divine palettes. The palette includes five mattes, six shimmers and one sparkly glittery shade. I haven't yet used any of the shades on my lids but when swatching, found a couple to be quite chalky - Paraguaya and Oh So Special. The rest all have very good pigmentation. In terms of texture, the mattes are slightly dry while the shimmers are buttery soft.  Because of how soft they are, I did notice slight fallout so a primer is recommended before application.




Overall, this is a good palette to have because it's got a handy mix of mattes and shimmers. My personal favorites are Sunset, Bad Girl, Au Natural and Graphite. I would have loved the addition of a neutral or a brown shade and maybe one in green. I like the concept of taking the best of the best and putting them together in one place. If you don't want to spend money on buying individual Sleek palettes, this is an option to consider. However  you have to be fast to get it coz its a Limited Edition and an online exclusive. The Showstoppers palette is priced at £7.99.

Top Row from Left to Right - Paraguaya, Sunset, Me Myself & Eye, Bad Girl, Noir, Ultramattes V2



Bottom Row from Left to Right - Oh So Special, Bohemian, Storm, Sparkle, Au Natural, Graphite


Which shade did you like the most?


No comments: