Tuesday 23 April 2013

Cosmedic iRescue Under Eye Serum - Review

Cosmedic is a brand that has till date impressed me with its quality of products and the fact that they do show results. When I was given the opportunity to try out the iRescue under eye serum, I was hoping that this would turn out to be my HG product for the under eyes. This area of mine needs serious help! Because of years of working at night, I have developed pretty bad dark circles as well as fine lines have appeared much sooner than I expected them to. iRescue's claims were so impressive that I started using the product regularly hoping to get good results. Did the serum work? Read on to find out..



What does Cosmedic have to say about iRescue?

The ultimate under-eye serum that is clinically proven to reduce under eye circles, puffiness, fine lines and pigmentation within days. Patented Eyeliss with firming peptides is organically recombined with patented Bio-Stabilized Vitamin C, Retinyl Palmitate and our natural hyaluronic acid analogue. First in India with our self-sterilizing applicator for safe and healthy use. Free of hydroquinone, steroids, and other irritating demelanizing agents. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic!



My Thoughts

The iRescue serum comes in a long tube with a doe-foot applicator inside which makes applying the serum very easy. I would have liked the tube to be transparent as this would have given an inkling as to how much of the product is used up. 

The texture of this serum is of a thin, runny white liquid. Because of the doe-foot applicator, its easy to apply a thin layer and the good thing about the serum is that it absorbs very easily, so no problem with residue. The serum provides good hydration to the under eye area and keeps it soft and supple but honestly, I have not seen any effect on either my dark circles, fine lines or puffiness. And this is not just my opinion but even my mom's who's also been using the product. It's been nearly a month since both of us have been using iRescue but no visible results yet. In short, despite all the claims, this did not work for me. I also think that the price of Rs 850 for 10 ml is too high.


I had such high expectations from the product and I'm very sad that this has done nothing for me, except keep my under eye area hydrated, soft and supple. I have read reviews on other blogs where girls have raved about this serum. No idea why this showed no results on me! 

For more information on Cosmedic and to buy their products, click here

P.S - Sample provided by brand PR. Review 100% mine

Have you tried iRescue or any of Cosmedic's products?

No comments: