Friday 21 September 2012

My Kryolan Haul

Yessss atlast I've laid my hands on Kryolan! For the past couple of months, I've been seeing so much of Kryolan on other blogs that I was desperate to lay my hands on at least a few of the products. The only problem - neither is Kryolan available in Kolkata nor is it available online. 

Now, the one thing that I've been very fortunate to have made through blogging is a number of very good friends and I'm sure that's the case with all you bloggers. Its so strange that we've never met and will probably never do so yet speak to one another and interact everyday through our blogs. Feels like I've known all of you for ages! This time as well, a friend who I met through blogging, Veda a.ka. Kofykat of http://kofykat.wordpress.com/ came to my rescue through Twitter (Yes, I've really been making very good use of Fb and Twitter :))). Now I had absolutely no idea of the shades available or even the range of products. I requested Veda to get the paint stick, a powder and some blushes, told her my choice of colors and MAC foundation shade and that's it. She actually picked out the shades on her own and boy do I love them! I would have picked up the exact same colors! Thanks sooo much Veda. You rock!

Here is a list of what I got:

1. The iconic TV paint stick in FS 40
2. Translucent Powder in TL 12
3. Kajal pencils in Nude and Dark Brown
4. Blushes in Youth Red and 080

Reviews will follow soon (Gosh I have so much stuff pending for review!). Meanwhile, take a look at the shades. 


I really hate the packaging! Why cant they improve on how the products look???







Youth Red to the left and 080 to the right

Have you tried any of these products? Which one is your favorite? Do share your thoughts

18 comments:

Preetha Karthik said...

nice haul dolon...i found the blushes a lil diff to blend..iv heard alot about the paint stick

Kejal said...

nice haul! how much u got the kajal pencils for?

Lee_Bee said...

Lovely Haul Dolon! Waiting for ur review on tv paint stick..really wanna give it a try n so sweet of Veda to be a rescue friend :D

Rayconnect said...

Kajal pencil in nude??? I m eager to know more about it :) I wanted to Kryolan TV paint from SyleCraze but they were in so many shades so quit the idea :)

Poutpretty said...

Its a white/nude mix. Even i was confused looking at the many shades in stylecraze. Thankfully this one matches my skin tone perfectly

Poutpretty said...

Thanks Lee:))...yep will review soon. Its a great product!

Poutpretty said...

Really?? Oh no..havent tried them yet but the colors are so pretty!

Poutpretty said...

Thanks Kej:)...they are for Rs 175 each

Preethi Prasad said...

nice haul..do visit my blog and enter the give away
http://cutepinksandpurples.blogspot.co.uk/p/international-give-away.html

Vanu said...

I purchased stippling brush recently from Kryolan and feeling on top of the world without using :p


Hey have you heard about 10% discount on BeautifulSheForever Shop on FB. Do check it out.

Shourima Ghosh said...

wow lovely! i too dnt like the packaging its so grey n boring

Ritu said...

review it soon, so that me and Lee can go to the store together sometime!!!

Poutpretty said...

I know..very tacky:(

Poutpretty said...

Sure..coming up very soon:)

sophianikhita said...

Lovely haul and such pretty lookin blushes..:)

Dolon said...

Thanks Sophia :)

KofyKat said...

:-D Glad to be of help. Let me know how you like them.

Anonymous said...

Michael Kors store [url=http://www.michaelkors--handbags.com/]Michael Kors handbags[/url] cumulate online source vertical sales event Michael Kors handbags, Michael Kors established www.michaelkors--handbags.com satches,acknowledge bags, wallets, watches. Furlough shipping!