Friday 27 July 2012

Jungle Nails of The Day!

I was getting a bit bored of all the pretty pinks and corals on my nails and therefore decided to get something radically different. (I still love you pinks and corals...just taking a break. Will be back soon. Pinky Promise!) And my polish of choice? Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel Urban Jungle! 

I love these nail polishes from Avon. They have a wide range of colors, are reasonably priced, the quality is great and there's always some offer going on which makes them available at a lesser price. Avon describes Urban Jungle as a a gorgeous statement-making green nail polish.  I would rephrase that to a 'gorgeous statement -making, stare inducing blackish green nail polish'. If you want to wear something different, something dark and gothic, get this. The color is absolutely gorgeous and the quality is super. Avon says 'Intense Bright with Salon-Quality and high shine formula lasts up to 10 days. Fortified with acrylic. Precision flat brush. Its long-lasting formula ensures fewer touch-ups, and creamy application is a dream to work with'. I agree with the intense bright, high shine and creamy application bit but it does not really last for 10 days. 5 at a max with a little bit of wear and tear at the top, which I think is pretty good for the price. 

Urban Jungle is priced at Rs 149 and unfortunately, only available through Avon representatives. Get hold of one and buy this color if you want to try something different. Check out how it looks on me..





Have a great weekend my pretties. I'm going out of town to enjoy the sun, sand and the sea. See you on Monday!

XOXO

D

4 comments:

Swati R said...

nice shade... I also like this range of Avon lipsticks :)

Unknown said...

Loved the shade a lot .:D

Swati R said...

hey I just noticed I have written lipsticks... lols :)

Unknown said...

Hi dear,
Nice color..i like their simply pretty range nail color alot :)