Sunday 10 August 2014

Getting a Makeover at MAC, Quest Mall, Kolkata

If you are in Kolkata, you will surely know about Quest Mall and that it is one of the best places to shop and hang around in the city. A number of brands have set up their stores at the mall and one of them is our favorite, MAC Cosmetics. This is MAC's second store in Kolkata and also one I go to the most simply because it is nearer to my place and my favorite MUAs are all there. If you are in Kolkata, do check out the store and if you want, you can ask the MUAs to demo some looks on you. In fact, you can do that at any MAC store and it is complimentary. 




Yesterday, I went to Quest and as usual stopped by at MAC to see if anything new has come in. There was nothing but got to know that the Moody Blooms collection will be launching soon. I had some time before meeting my girl friends for lunch and thought why not go in for a makeover. The super talented MUA gave me smokey eyes and I really liked the end result. She used a lot of products and I don't remember all of them but some I do and here is the list. 

  • On my eyes, she used the Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner Lord It Up, a gorgeous warm bronze brown with gold-bronze shimmer. The eye shadows were Bronze and Red Brick. 
  • On my cheeks she applied the new Sea Me Hear Me blush from the Alluring Aquatic collection 
  • A mix of Crosswires and Mehr on the lips. She also applied a very pretty gloss but sadly I don't remember the name. 

Here is the picture and it was clicked at the store with my mobile phone. Let me know what you think and do visit the MAC store at Quest for your makeover. 







No comments: