Monday 9 December 2013

I Got Featured!

When I first started reading beauty blogs about two years back, one of the first blogs I came across was Wise She. I don't remember what I was searching for but the result led me to Wise She and I was really impressed by the amount of information I could get there regarding beauty and makeup. Initially, I started off as a silent reader and then started commenting and interacting a lot more. Anamika, at that time, was only someone I interacted with through the blog but I recently got the opportunity to meet her in Mumbai and she was really lovely.

Today, the blog that had actually initiated me into this wonderful world of beauty blogging has featured me in their Meet The Blogger series and I really feel like a star :D. Click the below link to read about the 'interview' and to know me a little bit more :)

http://www.wiseshe.com/2013/12/wise-she-meet-the-blogger-series-dolon.html


No comments: