Monday 16 December 2013

Confessions of a Beauty Blogger Tag

Its been quite a few days since Manpreet of the-glamorous-diva tagged me in this post and it would have gone completely unnoticed by me unless Shikha pointed it out . So thanks Manpreet for the tag and thanks a ton Shikha :).



Here are my answers :D

1. How many hours a week do you spend writing a post? 

I do not plan anything beforehand and it will all depend on my mood. Many days I won't even feel like opening the laptop and some days I'll write as many as 3-4  posts in a day. But typically, I try and get about 4 posts out every week and it takes me about an hour to write each of them.

2. Are you a spender or a saver?

Big time spender!! Trying very hard to curb all my desires but way too much temptation around!!

3. When is it easiest for you to blog?

I have really crazy work timings that start at 6.30 pm and end at 3.30 a.m. So the best time for me is in the afternoon after I've had my lunch. That's when I give my blog 2-3 hours of undivided attention :D

4. What's your worst makeup/hair habit?

This is not really connected to makeup or hair but my worst habit is that I bite my nails! I try so hard to have long, beautiful and shapely nails but after sometime I can't resist the urge to bite them off :(..

5. One quote that you wish the world the world would live by.


6. How long do you spend getting ready every day?

I hardly wear any makeup to office. Its only bb cream, eye liner and lipstick so it does not take me more than 15-20 mins.

7. Your favorite video on YouTube

Oh my there are so many of them! I love watching celebrity makeup tutorials and there are so many wonderful beauty gurus out there who do them. My favorite YouTuber is Lisa Eldridge and I don't miss out on any of her videos.

8. One thing you are excited  about in the next year?

Travel and lots of it!. I've one planned in Jan and I really hope I can make it to Leh & Ladakh next year!

9. Your most awkward moment?

There have been so many but it gets really awkward every time when I have people coming up saying " Hey Can you recognize me" and I don't have a freakin clue about who the person is!

10. What are you most proud in your life?

My family and friends. I love them unconditionally and they support me no matter what. I'd be totally lost without them!

Now that you know me a little bit better, it's now time for me to read your answers :D. I'm not tagging anyone in particular but would love if all of you reading the post share your answers to the above questions in the comments below. If not 10, then try and write atleast 3-4 please? Would love to read them :D

Till next time..

Ciao..


No comments: