Friday 30 August 2013

Dirty Works Vitamin C Brightening Mask Review

Before I proceed with the review, I must thank Renu of http://www.mybeautyjunction.com/ for introducing Dirty Works to me. I had seen the products in one of her haul posts and the packaging caught my eye. Immediately I turned to google and found out that Dirty Works is a budget skincare brand in UK that's become very popular for it's low priced high quality products. At that time, I could only check out their website because the brand was not available in India but good news pretties. Medplusbeauty is now stocking some Dirty Works products! And the day I got to know that, I placed my order for the Vitamin C Brightening Mask. I must have spent at least an hour to figure out what I wanted to try first and after a lot of thought settled on this mask. A lot of UK based beauty bloggers have praised this mask so I thought why not? Vit C should always be good for the skin so lets try it out.


The first thing that you will notice about the product is definitely its cheery bright blue packaging. And the next is the very strong orangey smell that will instantly remind you of Rasna's orange drink. Yes! The smell hits the nose pretty hard at first but it does not stay around for long.



The mask is a deep cleansing exfoliating mask so it does the work of both a scrub as well as a face mask. It has Kaolin and the thick texture is similar to that of a clay mask with exfoliating ingredients and Vit C. I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and I absolutely love it! It's a wonderful facial treat that deep cleans, exfoliates, brightens, softens and tightens skin all at once. This product is perfect for people like me who are always on the lookout for instant fixes and don't have a lot of patience. Your face looking dull and tired? Just slather on the mask, wait for about 10 mins for it to dry up and rinse off to find radiant, soft skin. And the best thing is that it does not break me out. The product does have chemicals so if you are 'a no chemical on my face' girl, then maybe this is not for you. If you are not, then do check out this mask at medplusbeauty.com if you are from India. It is priced at Rs 599.




Since I started using the Vit C Brightening Mask, I've stopped using a scrub separately. Why bother when I can get the benefit of scrubbing and deep cleansing in one awesome product? This one carries my stamp of approval pretties. Try it out.

Have you tried any Dirty Works product?

No comments: