Saturday 17 August 2013

Accessorize Bronzing Block Shade 3 - Review, Swatch

One of my favorite stores to shop accessories from is Accessorize, the very popular UK brand that makes some amazing bags, jewelry and other nick knacks. The stores in India don't stock their makeup range but they do have a wide variety of products from lipsticks, glosses to blushes, powders, mascaras etc in very cute packaging. I was going through the beauty section of jabong one day when I came across makeup products from Accessorize and thankfully there was also a sale going on (which I think is still on). It took me nearly 20 mins to decide what I wanted and I chose a Bronzing Block in shade 3. 



I must admit that more than the product itself, the packaging attracted me. Its so pretty and reminds me of Benefit's boxed blushes. Anything pink I'm a sucker for and this even has roses! The box is made of cardboard but is quite stiff and sturdy. Inside there is a tiny brush which is not that great but ok for travelling or quick touch ups. I could not quite figure out the shade from the website but thought it would be from the coral family and I was right. Why this is called a bronzer though I have no idea because it's actually a very pretty coral- pink blush. It has a slight sheen but is not shimmery or glittery at all and is very well pigmented. The texture is very slightly powdery but at the same time soft and silky and applies really well. The finish is a soft, glowy sheen with a touch of coral. I don't have Benefit's famous Coralista powder but the color of Shade 3 looks very very similar. Dupe alert pretties!!



I took nearly 20 pics of myself wearing the blush and I did not like even one of them. The lighting was bad so you will have to make do with a hand swatch. Sorry!



The color is one that will work well on fair-medium skin tones and will look lovely. If you love coral, try this blush. Its good!

The Accessorize Bronzing Block is priced at Rs 750 at jabong but I got it for Rs 650 at the sale. Jabong stocks quite a few Accessorize products. Click here if you want to buy

No comments: