Tuesday 1 January 2013

Cosmedic Dermave Nourishing Cleanser Review

Hello my lovelies!

Having a super start to the New Year? I definitely am! Today no office for me so taking full advantage of the day off. A few of my friends came over for lunch and we all had some yummy home-cooked fish, chicken curry, rice and phirni. After stuffing ourselves, watched Hangover 2 on HBO which was an ok film. Liked the first one much more. December was a great month for me at work, not much pressure and everyone in a festive mood but it's all gonna get back to normal starting from tomorrow. Fun's up..time to get back to serious work :(..

The first post of 2013 is going to be of another super product by Cosmedic. Earlier, I had reviewed the Lumi Day Brightening Lotion, a wonderful moisturizer for dry skin. Today's review is of the Dermave Nourishing Cleanser, another great product for dry skin.








What is Cosmedic?

Created by a team of doctors from US and India, it is the first brand that is formulated, tested and approved by dermatologists. It is spearheaded by Dr Kiran Lohia.

What does Cosmedic Offer?

Products that treat acne, Pigmentation, Sensitive skin, Dry-skin, Anti-aging, Stretch marks and Hairfall.

What does Cosmedic say about this?

Clinically proven replenishing cream wash gently cleanses while actively hydrating dehydrated skin. Essential Natural Moisturising Factors deliver vital moisture to the skin while nourishing the skin barrier. Gentle and effective enough to be used on both the face and body. Hypoallergenic, Non-Comedogenic, Baby Friendly & Skin-Safe pH!




My Views :


Packaging - Similar to the Lumi Day Brightening lotion, the packaging is simple, fuss-free and elegant which I quite like. The outer packaging includes details of the product and the bottle comes with a pump to dispense the face wash. It has a very mild fragrance, similar to that of a medicated cleanser.

Texture & Consistency - Even though this is a hydrating cleanser, the texture is not 100% creamy, unlike cleansers meant for dry skin. I've never been a fan of creamy washes simply because they do not lather much, and I like my soapy suds. Else, feel that the face is not squeaky clean. I like that the formula of this wash is a mix between a gel and cream and you need a very small amount. 

Effect on my skin - I've been using this cleanser daily for two weeks now and loving the effect of my skin. It leaves me with a well hydrated, clean and a fresh face. I follow this up with the Lumi Day lotion, and the combination of both products has been really good for my skin. I've not yet tried this as a body cleanser though but I know it will be equally effective.

I highly recommend this cleanser to all my fellow dry-skin beauties. I know you will love it too!

The Dermave Nourishing Cleanser is priced at Rs 250 for 100 ml. You can buy it online at www.cosmedic.in and they have a COD option available. If you are living in Kolkata, you can get Cosmedic products at 70A Shakespeare Sarani, Kol-700017. Ph - +913340003100.


No comments: