Thursday 3 January 2013

New Years Eve FOTD

Hiya Lovelies

While most of you celebrated New Years Eve with your loved ones, I was actually at office working! Still had a lot of fun though, ringing in 2013 with my colleagues and having some yummy Tibetan food. Before going to work, I was playing around with makeup and came up with the below look, one I would have sported if I was going out. I haven't posted a lot of FOTD's on the blog simply because I get way too conscious (and a bit scared too what with all the weird things that takes place with pics!) but today, I've conquered my inhibitions to share with you my NYE FOTD. Sorry for the bad pic quality though :(..

Pree, this post is dedicated to you :)

Here's a list of what I used.

1. Garnier BB cream
2. Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette
3. L'oreal Infallible eyeshadow Burning Black
4. Colorbar Ultimate Eyeliner
5. Lakme Eyeconic Mascara
6. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain


What do you think?

2 comments:

Asvita said...

Very cute :)

Aruna said...

I really like your lip stain. Review and swatches please :-)