Monday 31 December 2012

End of Year MAC, Colorbar and Revlon Haul

Hey Lovelies

Finished deciding on your clothes and makeup for tonight? While you will be spending the last day of 2012 with your loved ones, I have to be at office!! Yes :(..today is a working day for me and since I work at night, I''ll probably bring in the New Year in office :((((((...The good thing is that there won't be a lot of work today so it's gonna be a lot of fun with my colleagues.

Sometime back, I told you that I've put myself on a shopping ban till the New Year. I was actually going great at keeping that promise but one visit to the MAC store, and I succumbed to the charms of the Glamour Daze collection. And since I already broke my promise, thought why not go ahead and indulge a bit more. Bought Colorbar and Revlon too to bring a final end to my 2012 shopping. This last post of the year I'm dedicating to our beloved makeup products, who give us so much happiness. May you continue to brighten up our lives in 2013 as well and may we all get more money to buy a lot of you!

Take a look at what I hauled...

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick Outrageously Fun (LE)
MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil Mystery (LE)
Colorbar Cheek Illusion Blush Bronzing Glaze
Revlon Nail polish Mischievous









Will post individual reviews soon. Signing off for this year and see you all in 2013. Once again, have a very happy, prosperous and blessed New Year

Lotsa Love

D

Do share what you planning to wear today. Would love to know

No comments: