Thursday 22 November 2012

November Vellvette Box

I got my November Vellvette box an hour back and since I know a lot of you are eagerly waiting to know what's inside, lets get straight to business.



My beauty fix for this month includes:

1. Clarins HydraQuench Intensive Serum, 15 ml
2. NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Eyeshadow - Oro. This a full size 5ml bottle
3. Forest Essentials Revitalising Kashmiri Walnut Gel Scrub, 15g
4. Discount Coupons

For me, the star of this month's box is definitely the Clarins Serum. It's supposed to be an intensive, moisture-replenishing serum that helps restore the skin's natural hydration mechanisms so really looking forward to trying that out on my dry skin. The Forest Essentials scrub is great but wish the sample size was a bit bigger. If Clarins can give 15ml, cmon Forest Essentials, you can do better right? I'm also looking forward to trying out the NYX powder (when did NYX become a luxury brand is a question though!). The color is a gorgeous copper-gold and can be used on the lids, cheeks as well as lips. Will let you know how that works out. Vellvette is also giving flat discounts on any product from the November collection whether it's in your box or not on their website so worth checking out the offers. Overall, I'm quite happy with my box and kudos to the team for nailing it once again.

Take a closer look at the products..







What did you get in your November box?


1 comment:

indian beauty central said...

I missed out on my Nov subscription, do post how did clarins work out for you