Saturday 27 October 2012

The Bag & The Jewelry I Bought Recently

In this post, I'll show you some stuff that I bought at the last moment for Durga Puja. A couple of statement necklaces and a bag that I've been lusting after for quite sometime.



By now I'm sure all of you have come know about my love for the website faballey.com. For those who are unaware, its an online website that stocks some really nice jewelry, clothes, shoes, bags and accessories at decent prices. What I like most about faballey is that they have a sale going on most of the time which helps us compulsive buyers to get their fab pieces at discounted rates. Last week, some of the items were priced at a flat rate of Rs 950 and I just could not pass the opportunity to get myself a gorgeous red shoulder bag, one that I was eyeing for quite a while. Before the sale, it was priced at Rs 1500. Take a closer look..ain't she pretty?


The two statement neckpieces, I got from someone who most of us bloggers know very well. Its from Ketakee's online store, Bellissima Jewelry and Accessories - Fashion At Your Doorstop. If you haven't checked out her collection pretties, you are missing something. All of them are so beautiful, it's tough to decide which one to buy and which one to leave. The best thing about the store is that the prices are extremely reasonable and the quality great. Ketakee herself is so sweet! Take a look at her facebook page to see what she has in store. Here's what I got..


Which one did you like the most?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

V pretty necklace white one..n nice bag too .

Unknown said...

V pretty necklace white one..n nice bag too .

Poorva said...

Loved the bag n the white necklace is very pretty :-)