Friday 3 August 2012

Apple Martini Nails of the Day!



Beauty Bloggers have raved so much about Colorbar's Apple Martini ever since the shade came out that I just had to get it for myself. This is my first Colorbar nail polish and I'm really impressed with the quality. The emerald green color is absolutely gorgeous and looks great on the nails. No streaking, glossy sheen and no chipping easily (only a bit of wear and tear at the top after 3-4 days) - everything that we look for in a polish. Am definitely getting a few more shades (the new launches look delicious!). Got this one from Flipkart for Rs 132...See how it looks on me.




 

Which Colorbar shade is your favorite? Do share and let me know. Wanna buy some more of these.

Love

D

13 comments:

Namitha Kashyap said...

Ahh its my fav color too! So gorg ^_^
Love,
Namita <3

Unknown said...

I am eyeing that since long..loved it on u :)

Unknown said...

Its a lovely shade!...Thanks Bhumi:)

Nafisa said...

wowwww...awesome colorrrr!!! N love ur nails Dolon :-)

Unknown said...

i hav this n lov it Dolo..u hav pretty nails

Unknown said...

ooo thanks Naf and Pree :)))

Anonymous said...

looks lovely.....

Christina said...

Oh that is such a lovely color! :)

Pranali said...

the color looks aqua green to me! am not a fan of colorbar since they sold me expired pieces!

Pranali said...

the color looks aqua green to me! am not a fan of colorbar since they sold me expired pieces!

Unknown said...

such pretty nails Dolon.. when all my nails grow well I always have to have one broken nail.. :(

I am eyeing this color.. I am lil confused between this and the exclusive 15 shade.. exclusive 15 is more of a mint color..

Unknown said...

My nails are saying thank you to all of you :)

Smita Singh said...

i too hv this shde....and completly love this