Saturday 4 August 2012

My Collection of Orange Lipsticks!

Yesterday I was a very very happy girl. Nope I didn't get any gift, neither did I hear any good news nor did I get a day off from work(these make me really happy!). I finally found a lipstick shade that I've been lusting for ages and it is the Chambor Powder Matte lipstick in Orange Falmbe (ummm.... did you mean Flambe Chambor??). I think Chambor discontinued this shade for sometime but thankfully it's now back and sitting very pretty on my dressing table.

I have a small collection of orange lipsticks that I really love and I'm looking to expand it further. Morange and So Chaud are definitely on my wishlist but if you know of any other oranges that would suit a medium to dark skin tone, pleasseee let me know. I'm in an Obsessed with Orange phase right now and just cant have enough of them. 

Take a look at my humble collection. 


1. Colorbar Velvet Matte in Obsessesed Orange - A 'true' orange. Reminds me of Rasna and Orange popsickle every time I put this on :))


2. Inglot 103 - She is a real 'pataka'.... a gorgeous reddish-orange If you are afraid of Morange and So Chaud, try 103. Btw...this won the Best Lipstick award in the 2012 Vogue Beauty Awards!


3. Chambor's Orange Falmbe - A beautiful warm muted orange that will look great on all skin tones. 



4. Maybelline's Bronze Orange - This is not really a true orange but leaves a nice orange tint on the lips. A great color for those who prefer a subtle look.


Here are the swatches..

From Left to Right - Obsessed Orange, 103, Orange Falmbe, Bronze Orange



 What are your favorite orange lippies? Do share.

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

Love

D

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the colorbar and the Inglot..... Been falling crazily in love with Inglot goodies right now.

Unknown said...

I love Inglot too. 103 is such an awesome shade!

smita said...

nice collection dolon....why don't u show...some more swatches of colobar one

Unknown said...

Hey Smita..you want a separate review of the Colorbar one?

indian beauty central said...

Same pinch I have inglot 103 and obsessed orange lippies totally hot shades! Now u hv got my interest piqued with Orange flambé!

Unknown said...

Have to thank you for 103 Pooja..got it after reading your review :))..do try Flambe..its beautiful

Swati R said...

lovely shades... I will also write a post of the orange shades I have... currently loving orange a lot:)

Unknown said...

Oh great...me looking for other orange shades

Unknown said...

I have Bronze Orange..Inglot 103 is sure fab !! Made to the Vogue winners list too :p

Unknown said...

Yaa and tht's the only product I have/tried from the entire list! 103 is simply super!

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

Nice collection Dolon :-)
Drooling !!!

shrutirasoi

Today's Recipe
Malpuas (Indian Pacakes)