Friday 20 July 2012

Win This Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist!

Hiya Pretties


Just wanted to remind you that there is only a week left to participate in my 'Fall in Love With Yourself' Contest which is on till Friday, 27th July. I will announce the winner on Monday, 29th July. 

All that you have to do is write what you love most about yourself and why. 


Rules - Follow my blog via GFC, either reply in the Comments section below with your name and email address or send an email to me at poutpretty@gmail.com with the same details. 


The person with the best answer will win this Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist in Tempting Berry (fyi...this smells delicious!). So hurryyyyyyy....For more details, click here




Looking forward to your replies

Love

D

3 comments:

Kejal Shah said...

hey this is a really nice concept for the giveaway!! I'll go think what I like most..as its difficult to choose :D and mail ya!

Unknown said...

Thanks Kejal...and you are my kinda gal babe..I find it so hard not to like anything about myself!

Sneah said...

Dee im a silent follower of ur blog.. This tempting berry fragrance made me speak up.. Will soon mail you on what I like the most... Havent still decided..