Friday 20 June 2014

Inside the June Edition of My Envy Box

This month's My Envy Box has to be my favorite of them all. First of all, I love the look of the box itself. The purple lavender color is so pretty and I hope My Envy Box sticks to this at least for another month or two. The other reason why I like this month's box is because the size of the samples have increased substantially and they have added a full size product priced at Rs 300.

June Edition of My Envy Box

Want to know what is that product? Read on..





Here's the list of all products inside the June edition of My Envy Box.

1. SkinYoga Coconut Sea Salt Foot Scrub (Full size- Rs. 495 for 150g): I really liked the SkinYoga face scrub that was included in an earlier box and this looks promising too. Also, the size is quite substantial.

2. Thalgo Freshness Exfoliator (Full size - Rs. 1770 for 50mL): Not another Thalgo sample! I'm really tired of getting these now and I hope My Envy Box listens to me and refrains from sending out Thalgo samples for a few months.

3. Innisfree Eco nail color (Full size- Rs. 300 for 7mL): This is my first Innisfree nail polish and also the first full size product in a My Envy Box. The color is really pretty and girly. I like :)

4. Kronokare Provencal Lavender Body Lotion (Full size- Rs. 345 for 220mL): A lavender body lotion to match the lavender box :). I have not heard of this brand before but they make paraben and SLS free products which sound interesting. The lotion smells lovely and the texture is quite light. The sample size is also good at 35 ml.

5. Nina Ricci Le Tentation de Nina perfume vial (Full size- Rs. 4800 for 50mL): I was thinking of buying this perfume in Paris specially for its lovely bottle. The fresh floral fruity smell is lovely too and I'm glad that they included a sample of this. Maybe now I shall buy it! 

Nina Ricci Le Tentation de Nina 

Kronokare Provencal Lavender Body Lotion 

SkinYoga Coconut Sea Salt Foot Scrub 

Innisfree Eco nail color

Thalgo Freshness Exfoliator

Apart from the Thalgo sample, I really like all the products that have been included. The nail polish is lovely, the foot scrub is something I'm definitely going to finish up and the lotion and perfume will both go into my office makeup pouch. Can't really term the products 'luxury' but I still think that for Rs 850, this month's box is good value for money and I hope the team keeps up the good work. Looking forward to more makeup samples in future boxes (hint....lipsticks please :D).

For more details on subscription plans , click on myenvybox.com.

What products did you get in your My Envy box this month? Do share in the comments below.

P.S - Box sent by brand. Honest review as always.


No comments: