Monday 21 April 2014

My Shopping Experience with India Circus by Krsna Mehta


It was while searching for iphone cases that I discovered the website India Circus by Krsna Mehta, a treasure trove of home decor products and personal accessories. This is now one of my favorite websites and I absolutely love their collection specially because all of the products have such beautiful prints. Last year I had shopped for some stoles from them and a couple of days back I placed another order. This time for one of the newly launched sling bags and a platter. Read the post to know more about India Circus and to see what all I got..

India Circus offers contemporary-chic, sophisticated, and affordable style for various areas of your life, from home décor to personal accessories. Inspired by life in India today, India Circus appropriates this rich effervescent, historic, and idiosyncratic experience into its designs. With a diverse All-Indian palette, the India Circus vision juxtaposes India’s decadent royal past with her modern urban-scape and even local handicrafts, and so much more, to offer a refreshingly distinct and vibrant aesthetic.

With two successful decades of experience as an award-winning artist and designer, Krsna Mehta embarks on his first entrepreneurial venture with India Circus. Remaining committed to design, Mehta and his India Circus studio create all of India Circus’ characteristic prints and patterns. Currently commissioning its own manufacturing as well, India Circus dedicates itself to bring clients affordable luxury without ever compromising on pristine and impeccable quality.




What I love about India Circus is that the products are of great quality, looks very nice and are not frighteningly expensive. They have quite a large collection of home decor, dining, fashion accessories, jewelry, wall art etc and new stuff keeps coming in practically everyday. You have to check out their new silver jewelry line. So beautiful!

I got two products this time - the new Garden of Shangrila sling bag  priced at Rs 699 and a Platter which is now out of stock. The bag is made of canvas and I totally fell for the bright pink flowers. The platter is made of ceramic and the print is chevron stripes on one side and flowers on the other. The platter turned out to be quite small (silly of me not to look at the measurements ) but it's not too tiny either. I'm gonna keep it on my dresser and use it as a trinket dish.



Ordering on India Circus is very smooth. They have free delivery and COD facility and it only takes a couple of days for the order to reach. The products are packed securely in bubble wrap ensuring zero damage in transit.

If you are looking for unique and beautiful pieces for your home and for yourself, I totally recommend India Circus. I've always had a great experience shopping from them and I know you will too.

Have you ever shopped from India Circus? How was your experience?

P.S - I was provided a complimentary voucher by India Circus. My opinion in this post is honest and unbiased. 

No comments: