Monday 30 December 2013

New Video - My Christmas Eve Makeup Look

I know I know its been a really long time since I've done a video but was so tied up with work that I just could not get the time. But now I'm back and this time I've recreated this makeup look that I wore on Christmas Eve.

My Christmas Eve Makeup Look 

I was out with my friends for dinner and wore smokey eyes and red lips, my favorite combination :). The look is extremely simple, takes about 10 mins and is one that you can wear to a party, dinner, movies, basically everywhere. Here's a list of the products that I've used:
  • Lakme CC cream bronze
  • Lakme nine to five flawless creme compact
  • Lakme Absolute face stylist concealer
  • Lakme Absolute day blush
  • Lakme Eyeconic kajal and mascara
  • Lakme Absolute drama stylist eye shadow crayon in Grey
  • Lakme Absolute creme lipstick Runway Red

Hope you liked the video. Please give it a thumbs up, comment and subscribe to my channel. I'm still learning how to make better videos for all of you so need a bit of encouragement and support. Its pretty tough you know! :D

Thanks again for watching :)

No comments: