Monday 30 December 2013

My Shopping Experience with HomeShop18

First there was shopping atmarkets and standalone stores, then came shopping malls, then came shoppingonline and I just discovered another easy way to shop – through my TV! Did youknow that there is an entire channel on your cable/DTH network that isdedicated to shopping? It’s called HomeShop18 and it’s pretty amazing. 


My mom watches that channel every day, specially the Today’s Special offer from 11 am – 12 pm and she has managed to rub off her enthusiasm on me and now even I’m an addict. I look forward to the show everyday to see what product is being focussed on. Its amazing how a lot of the products are exclusive launches on the channel. The best part about shopping from HomeShop18 TV channel is that you can view a demo of the products via the anchors and see for yourself how it looks and what you can do with it. In that sense, it’s actually a whole lot better than shopping online where all you can see is a picture. 


The Today’s Special offer is specially worth watching because they focus on one product each day and give a lot of discount on that product along with free gifts. I was watching the show with my mom and she was interested in a Crystal 10 pc non-stick cookware set that was featured for Rs2999 and we went ahead and ordered it on their toll free no. 1800-2580918. In a few minutes, we got a confirmation mail on the order. The best part is, they have Cash on Delivery available so we didn't even have to share our credit/debit card details. 

I ordered a green 10 pc Crystal Non-stick Cookware set and received it within 4 days of ordering. The package was huge but it was packed very well and I also got Rs 1500 worth of vouchers that I can redeem later and a free table mat! 


I had a really good experience ordering from HomeShop18 and I really recommend you check out that channel for your shopping needs. They have a wide variety of products available in all consumer goods segment, with good discounts and the service is smooth and hassle free.

I give a thumbs up to HomeShop18!

P.S - I was given a voucher by the brand. That has not affected my opinion though.

No comments: