Monday 2 September 2013

Sephora Chocolate Bubble Bath and Shower Gel Review

Are you a chocoholic and love chocolate in all its avatars? Did you just say yes? Then my dear, this post is meant for you!!

I am a huuuuge chocolate fan and love it in everything and that includes both edible and inedible items, bath and body products to be more precise. If I'm in a store that sells shower gels, soaps and lotions, I'm inevitably gonna buy something that smells either of chocolate or vanilla and everyone who knows me are very well aware of this chocolate fixation. So when my mum and sis-in-law went to the Sephora store in Singapore to get some stuff for me, they picked up this bubble bath and shower gel in Chocolate. Sephora has its own line of bath and body products and the shower gels are really good. They smell great and I love that the fragrance lingers on for quite some time.





The packaging of all Sephora shower gels are the same. A plastic disc like bottle that contains 260ml of product. The gel looks like melted chocolate and it smells like that too. Decadent, rich and delicious! One whiff and you are transported to choc heaven! And I love that it does not smell synthetic and artificial. probably because it has cocoa bean extract in it. Even though this is a gel, the texture is more like a mix of lotion and gel and has a medium consistency i.e not too thick nor too runny. As a shower gel, it does its job pretty well. Lathers nicely, washes off easily and does not leave a slippery residue. Will not say that the shower gel is extremely moisturising but it does not leave my skin dry and stretchy either. 




Unfortunately, I don't know how much these cost at the Delhi Sephora store and my mum does not remember how much she paid for this in Singapore either. If any of you know how much this is in INR, do let me know. But one thing is for sure, if you are a chocoholic and like smelling of chocolate, do check out this Chocolate bubble bath and shower gel in a Sephora store. Pleasure guaranteed! 

Have you tried any of Sephora's own range of bath and body products?

No comments: