Monday 17 June 2013

On My Nails Today - L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis Lush Tangerine

If you love orange, you will love L'Oreal's Lush Tangerine on your nails. Its a bright, rich orange without any shimmer, that goes on really smooth. The color was included in the L'Or Sunset Makeup Collection even though it released quite some time back. I love the flattened brush that comes with the polish as it makes application quite precise and easy to apply. It takes 3 coats to go completely opaque and has a glossy, cream finish. I like that the polish dries up very fast and its been on my nails for three days now and I have not noticed any chipping yet. The price at Rs 235 is expensive but I like the quality of these Color Riche polishes.

Here's how it looks on me..




P.S - Sample provided by brand PR. Opinion is 100% mine.

What is your favorite Color Riche polish?


No comments: