Friday 24 May 2013

On My Nails Today - Lotus Herbals Color Dew Nail Enamels Go Grapes & Lavender Love

Lotus Herbals recently launched some new shades in the Color Dew nail enamel range for summer and I received three of them to try out. I've worn two today - A mint shade with the name Go Grapes (no idea what is the connection between mint and grapes!) and a lavender with the name Lavender Love. These are priced at Rs 110 each.

The Color Dew enamels are free of Toluene and DBP and therefore safe for the nails. These are my first polishes from Lotus Herbals and they are quite nice. I love that they come with long handles. For a klutz like me, who is terrible at applying polish on the right hand, the long handles do give some amount of control. The texture is creamy and the finish quite glossy. It takes two coats to go opaque but I did notice that it does not dry out very fast possibly because of the absence of the chemicals. That's not something I like but can live with. Will now need to see how many days these polishes last without chipping.

Take a look at the two shades and please ignore the terrible state of my unmanicured hands :(




Have you tried any of the Color Dews?

No comments: