Monday 21 January 2013

Travel Diaries - Glimpses of my trip to Rajasthan

Hiya Pretties

This post has nothing to do with either beauty or makeup. Instead, it has to do with one of my other major love in life - travel. Last week I was in Rajasthan, enjoying the beautiful city of Jaipur, the serene Pushkar, the spiritual Ajmer and the supposedly haunted Bhangarh. All of us friends had a whale of a time and we were really sad when it was time to come back. What was very surprising was the weather in Rajasthan...it was so hot! I had packed on mufflers, scarves, coats, jackets and what not but all I wore was a pullover. Dunno about you but once I'm travelling, I hardly wear makeup and this time it was no different. My trusted companions for the 4 days were the Garnier BB cream, Maybelline Colossal kajal, MAC Desert Rose Blush and the Baby Lips balm in Coral Flush. Didn't even feel like wearing lipstick!

Here are some pics of my trip..Happy Viewing!

Trident Jaipur...where I stayed

The garden outside my room

This coffee chocolate cake was yummy!

The Buffet Table

The Queen of Jaipur

Lotsa stones at Chameli Bazar

Lapiz Lazuli & Rose Quartz

More Stones

Bling Bling

Bonfire at Nahargarh Fort

India's Most Haunted?

The Bhangarh Fort

Entrance to Bhangarh
 
The Bhangarh Landscape

Highway on my Plate!

Hotel at Pushkar

Mind Your Head!

View of the Pushkar Lake from the room
 
So Serene and Peaceful

My Room!

Loved the bed

That's all I have in this edition of my Travel Diaries. Till next time...Tatas

Do share your experiences if you have been to these places.

Love

D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely pics! I love travelling too, be it India or abroad.

Unknown said...

Amazing pics!!!the stones especially caught my eye...
You didnt purchase any of those?

Unknown said...

I love traveling!!

Unknown said...

Oh yes..I love collecting stones. Bought rose quartz, green amber, obsidian and turqoise :)