Monday 12 November 2012

What I Bought on Dhanteras

Well I wanted to pick up some silver jewelry but didn't really like anything so guess what I did buy?? Makeup! I'm slowly and steadily inching towards my goal of buying all shades of the Color Tattoo range with  two more in my kitty today. Bought Edgy Emerald and Audacious Asphalt. Along with the tattoos, also bought a gorgeous shade from the ColorSensational Jewels collection - Red Garnet. 

I saw a new shade in the Jewels range, Rose Quartz, a lovely frosted baby pink. There are more shades coming out in this collection so watch out for them. Will put up swatches and review of the below soon. 


What did you buy on Dhanteras? Do share

2 comments:

All.things.pretty said...

Cant wait to see a swatch of the emerald shade! It looks amazing!

Hampshire Blondie said...

Color Tattoos <3

http://hampshireblondie.blogspot.co.uk