Friday 9 November 2012

Makeup Products of the Day - Pics & Swatch

Sniff Sniff Achoooooo...yes I've caught a very bad cold :(.. My head feels heavy, got a running nose but yet no respite from work. I was just not feeling like getting up and really had to motivate myself (Why cant we get fridays off and make it a 4 working day week!!). Since my mood is off, the weather in Kol is so dull, thought of bringing some color by way of makeup. Unfortunately, I cant really go wild with colors in a bank so the only option is to wear a more or less bright lip color.

Here are the products that I'm wearing on my face today. I look scary so no FOTD :)

1. Oriflame Peach Me Perfect Skin Glow - my favorite tinted moisturiser
2. Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara - decent daily wear mascara
3. Maybelline Colossal Kajal - my all time fav!
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo Bad to the Bronze - current fav neutral shadow
5. Colorbar Highlighter - loving the glow that this adds to my face. Review will be up by Sunday!
6. MAC Blush in Solar Ray - Gorgeous Coral pink
7. Lakme Absolute Plump & Shine 3D Gloss Candy Shine - looks a bright fuchsia in the tube but on the lips you get a subtle rose pink color that looks very pretty.



Lakme Candy Shine Swatch
What are you wearing on your face today? Do share

3 comments:

indian beauty central said...

Nice bunch of stuff to perk up a dull day! Get well soon :)

Neha said...

Get well soon !

Unknown said...

Aww..get well soon Dolan :):)
I love the colour of gloss...