Monday 3 September 2012

My Weekend Haul

Yess I shopped again!! (sheepish grin). Well in my defense, I got a good deal at the New U store for L'Oreal products (20% off), an affordable mascara has just hit the market and I had to buy a shampoo and conditioner to treat my dry tresses. So all very essential stuff :)) (minus the nail polishes. I just liked the colors)














Here's a look at the stuff I bought


Infallible range of eye shadows - My obsession with these continues with the addition of All Night Blue, Eternal Black and Hourglass Beige. Got them for Rs 370 at the New U
store.




TRESemme Salon Silk Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner for dry, rough hair- Medplusbeauty has launched the TRESemme range recently and thankfully the prices are very reasonable. Got the shampoo for Rs 128 (225ml) and Conditioner for Rs 64 (100 ml). Haven't tried them yet. Will do and put up a review soon.


Lakme Curling Mascara (Rs 250) - Eagerly waiting to see if this one is as good as the claims. Wait for the review.


Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Polishes in Sequined Turquoise (this is actually a sparkling green. Y did they name turquoise!!) and French Tip Lilac ( a very light lilac)


Did you buy anything this weekend?

23 comments:

Amee Ansari said...

nice haul :)


http://fashionwithmodesty.blogspot.in/

Poutpretty said...

Thanks sweetie:)

coralcrue said...

O wow! your haul is worth it! I can't believe Tressemme is here!!! medplusbeauty? how did you like their service? many people complain about them. oh i can't wait to get something from this range. Do the mascara review some time. I might want to get it too now :)

Poutpretty said...

Ive ordered from medplus many times and never faced a prob. Just tht they take about 4-5 days to deliver. Will put up the mascara review this week:)

Preetha Karthik said...

20% off on loreal??unbelievable?..lucky u..very nice haul dolon

Poutpretty said...

Thanks Pree:)

Harman said...

oh thats nice! I wanna try that mascara. Looks really nice :)

Shourima Ghosh said...

review the mascara asap!!!!!!!!

Ruby Parmar said...

Review shampoo n conditioner soon dear...am waiting ....wanna change my shampoo n conditioner.

Poutpretty said...

Sure Ruby..will do:)

Poutpretty said...

I wore it today. Not too impressed. Will review soon:)

Pooja@IBC said...

nice haul, im waiting for the shampoo, conditioner and mascara review!

All.things.pretty said...

The turquoise nail paint looks pretty! Nice haul.

poorna banerjee said...

hmm, where is this New Me store??

Poutpretty said...

Sure...tried the mascara today

Poutpretty said...

Forum:)

Poutpretty said...

Hey...its actually New U!!! Sorryyy

poorna banerjee said...

hoom ....

bhumika_t said...

woooo..:)

Jennifer (Indian Beauty Cafe) said...

liked the loreal beige shadow and turquoise nail paint the most...

Dolon said...

That beige is gorgeous!

Apoorva Writes said...

I bought the same shapoo n conditioner D :) Loved your eye shadows :)

Dolon said...

I havent tried them yet. Did you? Im gonna get all the eyeshadows:))