Thursday 9 August 2012

Who needs a Lipstick Intervention???

Dear Ms Priyanka Chopra

I'm not sure if any of your stylists or make up artists have ever told you this, but you are in serious need of a lipstick intervention. Believe you me, twelve years is a pretty long time to sport only one shade. You sure changed your face quite a bit in all these years then why not the color of your lipstick?? And it's not even that flattering on you. It makes your skin look sallow and dull and does nothing to enhance your 'hotness', which you have in plenty. There are so many colors out there girl..reds, corals, oranges, fuchsias, pinks,...do you never get attracted to them?? Why o why is it that boring brown all the time? 

Don't believe me? Take a look at yourself over the years and you will know exactly what I'm talking about...

Miss India 2000


Miss World 2000 











Krishh in 2006

Andaz in 2003



Bluffmaster in 2005
Fashion in 2008                                                                                  
Don 2 in 2011
Dostana in 2008
                                                             
Agneepath in 2012 
Anjaana Anjaani in 2010 


Now do you believe me? And I haven't even shown you pictures of the countless photo shoots, ads, and public appearances. Go through them and you are sure to see that ubiquitous brown lipstick in all. 

Take my advice dear lady. Experiment. Believe me change is good. Nothing to be scared of. Try a different color please. Atleast for our sake!!

Love

Your Well Wisher

D

17 comments:

Poorna Banerjee said...

Poutpretty, you saved the world. Officially. Actually, no, you saved Piggychops (what do you expect from a woman who liked being called THAT???). Gift her a lip plumper and dark red lippy.

Tanveer said...

In the middle it seemed like she finally ditched her lippie - a magazine cover had her wearing a coral pink that looked awesome.. But I guess that was either a one-off or worse - photoshop :P

Goga said...

Haha this is such a cool post. I never really noted that. Its always nude or some brown. There should be something with a different colour :-P

indian beauty central said...

Eww I so wanna take a wet tissue and wipe off that' disgusting matte brown off her lips!! Seriously Piggy chops go sport a peach or a coral and while u r at it how abt sweeping on some gloss and no u don't need to go the whole hog just a dot of gloss at the Center of ur lower lips wud suffice! Hurry or u might need a makeup rehab ;)

Unknown said...

i also felt she wears a pinkish brown always..like the garnier ad??..

Kejal Shah said...

I think coz of her lip enhancement thingy..she cant go off brown for some reason

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

Hi Dolon ...

An award and an interesting game is waiting for you in my space...Please do visit and collect it :-)

shrutirasoi

Today's Recipe
My Third Award And A Game

Unknown said...

Ya Tanveer...think it was a Femina cover and I thought finally she decides to change!! But alas!!

Unknown said...

Agree with you Pooja...her lips always look so dry!!...desperately needing some balm or gloss!

Unknown said...

Hey Shuruti...thanks dear:)...coming over to collect

swati r said...

I like her lips a lot.. but not the same old lippiee.. It makes her face boring.. And if i were rich like she is.. i would have a seprate room just for lipsticks.. lols

Pout Pretty said...

Lol..oh yes she does!..So tired of seeing that matte brown lipstick on her

Sudhaa Gopinath said...

Lol!! Good post.
you have a great eye for details. I never noticed this. I guess PC does need help in this area :)
http://shadesforduskywomen.blogspot.in/

Poutpretty said...

Lol Lol

Poutpretty said...

Hey Smita..thanks..Yup. I will enter and All the Best for your first giveaway :)

Smita Singh said...

thats true....dolon.. we never noticed :) article is so good...


hey dolon....enter...giveaway in my blog....mine is first :)

Poorva said...

I never noticed this ... Awesome post !! N seriously she should go for some bright colours now !!!