Wednesday 1 August 2012

July Favorites!

























August is here and that means its time for a round up of my favorites from July ! I've used and bought quite a
 lot of products last month (leading to a serious dent in the bank account I must add!), some of which you have seen here and here. In this post, Ill share the ones that have been my absolute favorites. Products that I've reached out to the most and will not mind repurchasing again and again.


Hair 

1. Fab India Aloe Vera Protein Shampoo
2. Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Serum


Fragrance, Body & Bath

1. Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion
2. Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Fragrance Mist
3. Victoria's Secret Sweet Daydream Body Mist
4. Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande Violette



Skincare

1. Fab India Tea Tree Face Wash
2. Fab India Tea Tree Skin Toner
3. Fab India Rose Geranium Face & Body Gel scrub




Makeup

1. Revlon PhotoReady Powder in Light/Medium
2. Sleek Glisten Me Liquid Illuminator
3. Sleek Blush in Flamingo
4. MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
5. Sephora Colorful Mono Pearl Eyeshadow N 05
6. Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick Rubis Rouge
7. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Fuchsia
8. MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick Up The Amp and Craving
9. Revlon Matte Lipstick Really Red
10. Rosebud Perfume Co Lip Balm in Mocha Rose
11. Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel in Funky Fushia, Summer Peach and Nude Gold
12. Street Wear Color Rich Nail Enamel in Tangy Orange




What were your July favorites? Do share in the Comments below. Also let me know if you want a review of any product from the ones I have mentioned above.


Love


D

26 comments:

Unknown said...

oo...nice favorites !

Unknown said...

Thanks Bhumi...yup these are some fab products for sure!

Unknown said...

very nice stuff Dolom..loved seeing the pics

ARSHIA said...

Hi there....nice blog. Pl review Fab India Tea Tree face wash and toner.
I have oily acne prone skin...should I go for there?

Unknown said...

Thanks Pree:))

Unknown said...

Hey Arshia...welcome to my blog:)...sure will review them. I have combi skin prone to breakouts and the tea tree range works very well for me. You can give these a try for sure

indian beauty central said...

Wow!! That's site for sore eyes! Love ur favorites!

Unknown said...

Hehe...thanks Pooja:))

Unknown said...

Nice nice Dolon.... I'll try the Fab India products now

Doel said...

Hey, nice stuffs. I think you missed one lipstick shade btw. Sorry for being such an OCD!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dolon,
Please review Revlon PhotoReady Powder & Sleek Glisten Me Liquid Illuminator

Naina said...

bath and body worksssss :D :D :D this is one brand i ADORE ! :P

Naina said...

why do you post such yummy smelling stuff ?? I almost wanna dig my nose into the laptop screen. :P
P.S I am so craving vanilla icecream and choc. sauce now :((

Naina said...

why do you post such yummy smelling stuff ?? I almost wanna dig my nose into the laptop screen. :P
P.S I am so craving vanilla icecream and choc. sauce now :((

Unknown said...

Hey Doel... I mentioned the MAC lippies together. Think thts what reduced the count. But great observation :))

Unknown said...

PhotoReady powder and Sleek review coming up soon :)

Unknown said...

I looove yummy smelling stuff dearie:)))... And my fav is Vanilla..I smell like cake batter half of the time!

Unknown said...

nice haul..find your blog on B.B.M feautured.following you now..
my blog is
http://incentivepennib.blogspot.com

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

Oye hoye !!!! Lovely stuff Dolon :-)
ShrutiRasoi
Today's Recipe
Homemade Breadcrumbs

Jennifer Bobby said...

hi.....dont own a single item from up there but want all of them :)
http://indianbeautycaffe.blogspot.in

coralcrue said...

Photoready review as soon as possible please, i await with baited breath :)) hehe I am thinking of getting the colorstay foundation from revlon but I was thinking if i can skip foundation and just get this powder instead. i normally don't like the feel of foundation on my skin.

Swati R said...

wow nice lovely stuff... I can see the body mist :)
loved your products

Unknown said...

Thanks girls:)..Will review the products you have requested soon

Anonymous said...

Tempting post :) im ur new follower and i would apperciate if u follow me back
www.beautifullflavya.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey Flavia..thanks for appreciating..following you:)

Anonymous said...

That sleek blush looks brilliant.....