Sunday 24 June 2012

MAC Party Parrot


All celebrations must start off with a bang and to celebrate the birth of my blog, I will showcase the most amazing lippie that I have in my kitty….MAC’s Party Parrot released as part of the Iris Apfel collection. This color is really really BRIGHTTTTT….somewhere between a neon, coral and dark pink. Seriously, that’s the best definition I can come up with it. When I saw it first at the counter, I was like OMG who can pull that off?? But when the SA tried it on me, I fell in love. The color instantly brightened up my face.I do admit there were some nudges and glares while I was wearing this but who cares right? I felt beautiful and I bought it.
The color payoff is super and it lasts for a really long time. Being a matte finish, its not dry and quite comfortable to wear.  This is a limited edition so not available anymore but gals do get it if it is released later in some other collection. You can wear it as a stain if you are not that daring but Ill say just go Full On.
Its 5.30 a.m and I won’t really shock you with my early morning pic wearing this so here is the swatch. 

2 comments:

Gwen@Makeup Toys said...

woah! I love strong lip sticks! This color really rocks!!!

Unknown said...

I love bright colors too:)))..nudes are not for me! this color is awesome