Sunday 24 June 2012

Aloha World!


My dearly beloved makeup products
You have been an integral part of my life from the moment I spotted you sitting all on my mother’s dressing table. From the moment I picked you up, I knew this was the beginning of an eternal love story. You have been my constant companion through times of joy and sadness, through phases of being thick and thin and it is only fair that I return some of the love that you have been showing me through all these years. So here I am with my personal ode to you. Here in poutpretty, I will celebrate you. I will write about you, put up pictures of you and also encourage others to share their love for you. I will not discriminate between brands, your different colors and avatars and will embrace you in all your glory.
Here’s wishing me and you a long and pretty life together.
Love Always
poutpretty

No comments: