Tuesday 8 July 2014

Nyassa Oceana Foaming Face Scrub - Review

Today I am going to share with you my current favorite skincare product. I've been using this pretty much everyday for the last one week and I am loving it. The product is Nyassa's Oceana Foaming Face Scrub and it does the job of both a face wash and a scrub. It is priced at Rs 600 for 200 gm. 

Nyassa Oceana Foaming Face Scrub

A sweet way for a soft skin starts with Nyassa’s exotic body scrubs that exfoliates, polishes and moisturizes you skin. The Oceana Face & Body scrubs give your skin an enriched cleansing. It creates luxurious and fragrant foam that cleanses your body thoroughly leaving behind a fragrance that lasts long. Formulated with apricot , the scrub leaves behind a fresh, soft and younger looking radiant skin.


Nyassa is a brand that I've started using quite recently and I'm very impressed by the quality of their products. They have a very good range of soaps, lotions, body butters, shampoos etc and the price is also quite decent. Click here to read the review of Nyassa's Divine Lotus Light Body Lotion.

I like bath and body products to have an attractive packaging and I'm glad that both the Nyassa products I've tried look nice. The Oceana Face Scrub has a tub packaging with a tin lid and a plastic transparent body. It is quite a bulky thing so not exactly travel friendly but you can always transfer the product in a smaller container if you want to take some along. I love the fresh aqua smell of the scrub that somehow always reminds me of the Andamans specially Radhanagar beach at Havelock Island. It is by far the best beach I've been to and you just have to see the color of the water there. You can actually make out the various hues of blue. Paradise! 




Anyway, coming back to Nyassa's Oceana scrub, it is a thick transparent gel with apricot granules. Once you apply it to the face and you really need a very small amount, it starts to lather and the scrub starts doing its work of cleansing and exfoliating. I like that the apricot granules are mild and not abrasive so it is perfect for those with sensitive skin. After washing off, my skin feels really clean, soft and smooth and there is no icky residue that is left behind. I have not faced any irritation and my skin has not broken out after using it so I think it will suit pretty much all skin types. 



If you are looking for a product that does the work of a face wash and a face scrub together, then do try the Nyassa Oceana Foaming Face Scrub. It is an effective product that is mild enough to be used everyday by all skin types. Not sure about the anti-wrinkle part but it's not something I am terribly bothered about either. As long as it does the work of cleaning and scrubbing well, I'm happy. The price is on the higher side but then you are getting two products for the price of one and the tub will also last for at least 1 and a half to two months. 

What is your favorite face scrub and have you tried this from Nyassa? Do share in the comments below. 

P.S - Sample provided by brand. Honest review as always


No comments: